Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1998
  1. #1061  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I don't know yet. It varies, but it would probably take several hundred add clicks to add up to $5.

    However, several times more people will download a free app, so ideally you make it up in volume. If everyone that uses it clicks an ad just once a day, it could amount to some nice scratch.
    i'll gladly pay the 2-3 for the app, and then some for further development etc
  2. #1062  
    why don't u release it in palm-web/beta feed? in the feed that they don't review the app? and you could charge money for it
  3. Tibfib's Avatar
    Posts
    345 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #1063  
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    why don't u release it in palm-web/beta feed? in the feed that they don't review the app? and you could charge money for it
    Those apps ARE reviewed... just not by a human. The app goes through a computer check to make sure no private APIs or other unapproved code is present.
  4.    #1064  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    i'll gladly pay the 2-3 for the app, and then some for further development etc
    Thanks. When the app becomes available for sale, there will be a one time only charge. All updates beyond that will be available at no charge to users who purchase the app.
  5.    #1065  
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    why don't u release it in palm-web/beta feed? in the feed that they don't review the app? and you could charge money for it
    As Tibfib stated, the same basic rules apply to the beta feed. Even if I could distribute it thatg way, I would not charge for a beta version.
  6.    #1066  
    I'm trying to finish up the last few things necessary for the release of the public beta. One of these is the preferences screen.

    As of now, I have just a few things in the preferences.
    - Shake Mix (shake to shuffle) on/off toggle.
    - Shake Mix Sensitivity
    - Location Play Match Radius (this gives you some leeway in setting the accuracy of the location play feature).

    I still have some things to add, but what are some things you'd like to see available as preferences options?
  7. #1067  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I'm trying to finish up the last few things necessary for the release of the public beta. One of these is the preferences screen.

    As of now, I have just a few things in the preferences.
    - Shake Mix (shake to shuffle) on/off toggle.
    - Shake Mix Sensitivity
    - Location Play Match Radius (this gives you some leeway in setting the accuracy of the location play feature).

    I still have some things to add, but what are some things you'd like to see available as preferences options?
    Not for me personally but some people would want a volume limiter similar to what ipods have if possible. If anything else springs to mindwill edit this post to let you know
  8. #1068  
    I check this thread every day haha.
    Would a sleep timer be possible? Ipods have this where the music stops playing after so many minutes if you want to go to sleep listening and not have it play all night.

    If the player has landscape mode, is there a way to switch to portrait only?
  9.    #1069  
    Yeah. The sleep timer is on the to-do list. It probably won't get added until after the initial release of the public beta.

    A portrait mode lock has been suggested before. I don't think I'd use it much, but I can see where it could be desirable, especially in the car or when exercising. I'll add that to the to-do list.

    Don't jump. NaNplayer will be out soon
  10. #1070  
    Quote Originally Posted by shahm0nsterr View Post
    epic ideas
    just about to post both of those things lol.

    Yeah like I dont know about most people but I would never use it with the phone upside down...normally the phone mis-interprates slight movements and switches orientation wrongly and annoyingly

    and +1 for the sleep timer
  11. tonyb81's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #1071  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Yeah. The sleep timer is on the to-do list. It probably won't get added until after the initial release of the public beta.

    A portrait mode lock has been suggested before. I don't think I'd use it much, but I can see where it could be desirable, especially in the car or when exercising. I'll add that to the to-do list.

    Don't jump. NaNplayer will be out soon


    How soon?
  12. #1072  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Yeah. The sleep timer is on the to-do list. It probably won't get added until after the initial release of the public beta.

    A portrait mode lock has been suggested before. I don't think I'd use it much, but I can see where it could be desirable, especially in the car or when exercising. I'll add that to the to-do list.

    Don't jump. NaNplayer will be out soon
  13. #1073  
    [QUOTE=Blubble;2341476]Yeah. The sleep timer is on the to-do list. It probably won't get added until after the initial release of the public beta.

    A portrait mode lock has been suggested before. I don't think I'd use it much, but I can see where it could be desirable, especially in the car or when exercising. I'll add that to the to-do list.

    Don't jump. NaNplayer will be out soon
    [IMG]

    Ok ok I won't, but that concrete below looks more attractive every day! =P
  14. #1074  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I'm trying to finish up the last few things necessary for the release of the public beta. One of these is the preferences screen.

    As of now, I have just a few things in the preferences.
    - Shake Mix (shake to shuffle) on/off toggle.
    - Shake Mix Sensitivity
    - Location Play Match Radius (this gives you some leeway in setting the accuracy of the location play feature).

    I still have some things to add, but what are some things you'd like to see available as preferences options?
    I hope that the Location Play only takes place when you specifically choose that in the menu, otherwise I'd want that as an option.

    Playing music uses enough of my Pre's battery on its own, without the GPS polling constantly.
  15.    #1075  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I hope that the Location Play only takes place when you specifically choose that in the menu, otherwise I'd want that as an option.

    Playing music uses enough of my Pre's battery on its own, without the GPS polling constantly.
    Yes. That's how it works. It is entirely user driven. It only polls your location one time whenever you choose location play.

    Here is an updated video I published last week showing the feature.
  16. #1076  
    Just wanna say thanks, Blubble, for all your hard work, patience and dedication to quality in your development of a music application of the caliber which Palm should have acheived in the first place for the Pre's initial release.
  17.    #1077  
    Thanks for your kind words. The support of the PreCentral community has been a great motivator.
  18.    #1078  
    Now what could this be?



    I'll post a video with more details about this and the Song Tweet feature tonight.
  19. #1079  
    This is setting up to be the greatest music player ever!! Simply brilliant. keep up the good work sir. It is greatly appreciated.
  20. DavidJ's Avatar
    Posts
    249 Posts
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    #1080  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    This is setting up to be the greatest music player ever!! Simply brilliant. keep up the good work sir. It is greatly appreciated.
    That, and a color selector for the background (& foreground?)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions