Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1998
    Ok just patiently waiting for your release. I thought at one time you included video playing in your app maybe that was wishful thinking!
  2.    #1022  
    That is another aspect I'd like to address in the future. It is definitely on the road map for the app. Again, it's something that needs focus to make it worth using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @koolkid09, Is that more or less what you wanted to see from JStop?
    Yes that's exactly what I was wanting to see.

Thanks sir.
    koolkid, please do taek mine, i will be buying this, without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    koolkid, please do taek mine, i will be buying this, without a doubt.
    Really?!
    yes. bubble please give it to him. nothing will stop me from buying it
    If its alright with Blubble, Then I will accept it.

Thank you Shaffaaf27. This community is too kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    If its alright with Blubble, Then I will accept it.

Thank you Shaffaaf27. This community is too kind.
    indeed it is, i got a free rubber case for my pre, this forum rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    NaNplayer playing a song with 110 Songs total in the now playing list.

1032 nodes
    3 handles
    1.3MB RAM (19.7MB with app running, 18.3 without it running).

The stock app playing the same exact 110 songs,

1104 nodes
    20 handles
    2.2MB RAM (19.5MB with app running, 17.3 without it running).
    FANTASTIC!

This is what I don't get about Palm. The OS is their invention and centered around javscript/html/css and yet, they seem to be pretty poor at writing good, efficient code for it.
    Can someone explain the nodes and handles thing to me.

Obviously more means its taking up more resources..but as far as context, how high is 1104 etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Can someone explain the nodes and handles thing to me.

Obviously more means its taking up more resources..but as far as context, how high is 1104 etc.
    Here you go friend. I cant really explain it, but maybe this can.

Application:JsTop - WebOS Internals
    ahthat clears it up.

*waits patiently for app*
  13.    #1033  
    The stats supplied by jsTop are useful to a point. They give a general idea of some aspects of app efficiency.
    I am looking forward to the release of this app this is the George rr Martin of apps. great work bubble I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
    Last edited by yaggermr; 03/24/2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: edit
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Please release the app already!!! im dying for this app
    the post above is crap, it's killing my browser when viewing on my pre. Damn you.
    well gtfo then, if you cant bother to wait.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Just a thought: there are several features you've developed for this app, many people have suggested / requested, and probably a number that you're working on at a given point and a number that are on the list for a future release beyond the 1.0 release (and even some that have been requested but are not currently on the near or far future to-do list).

Any thoughts on breaking these different "categories" of features down and listing them so there's a point of reference for people who are curious? Rather than duplicating questions of searching through 53 pages of a thread?

If you can't be bothered because you're busy coding, that's cool. I just thought it could save some people the time of asking about or suggesting things that have already been said and planned or not planned. (even throwing it on the first page of this thread wouldn't be a terrible idea). Thought came up as I was trying to remember what had been said on this thread about PDK and the possibility some form of EQ control... one of the iPhones Achilles' heels IMO.

Anyways, keep up the great work. I'd pay more than $5 for this app, it certainly increases the value of the Pre more than that for me-- it makes it a viable media device, whereas right now I only use it for internet, communication and PIM.
  19.    #1039  
    Hi rumz,

Thanks for your support. I have no problem taking time to answer questions. You're right about the need for a feature list. I am going to have a designer update the NaNapps.com site soon and we will make sure to post a feature list.

As far as the EQ goes, I am going to try creating one with the PDK. However, that will come after the initial release of the SDK version.

Things are coming together well. I've been working on the song tweet feature over the last few nights. After that, there are a few minor features to add like song ratings and then I will focus on getting a public beta ready for release. I am hoping to make that happen sometime in April.

Thanks,
    B
    OMG!!!! Do we have the first possible date for a release. Are you saying we could have Nanplayer in 4-5 weeks? This is awesome.

By the way for all of you out there who will hound Blubble to death on April 2 if its not out, he is not saying it will definitely be out by then or even by the end of April.