Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1998
  1.    #841  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    Can we see the lisst abywhere?
    I don't understand the question. Which list do you mean?
  2. #842  
    your to do list
  3.    #843  
    Oh that.

    I'd prefer to not publish a full list of upcoming features. Frankly, some are some really cool features that I'd like to keep under wraps until I can release the full app.
  4. abid786's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #844  
    When is the full app going to be released? And how much is it going ot cost?
  5. #845  
    Wow, this application looks nothing short of amazing. The thoughtfulness and attention to detail really show.

    For what it's worth, something that very few phones/DAP's seem to support is filtering by album artist. This is really important to me; I won't put an album with multiple artists on a device without it.

    Anyway, even if this isn't a feature that interests you, or if it's not practical for some reason, I still can't wait to download this. I'd pay more than five bucks for sure.
  6. #846  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Sorry I missed your question earlier.

    That's right. There's no API functionality for that.

    I have thought about integrating ratings and play counts anyways. For now, that data would be stored locally to your phone.
    I had a sneaky feeling there wasn't. Here's hoping it (the API) comes soon. I'm a stickler for ratings and being able to rate new music on the phone, and have that sync back to the main library, is a bit of a holy grail for me.

    Anyroad, can't wait (well, I can... but you know what I mean) for your first release to us, the great unwashed
  7. #847  
    Blubble:

    I know you were looking for suggestions on how to show that there are more buttons to the side of the bottom control bar. Have you looked at TweeFree in the app store? I REALLY like how they do it. It's very clean and easy to see/navigate.
  8.    #848  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Blubble:

    I know you were looking for suggestions on how to show that there are more buttons to the side of the bottom control bar. Have you looked at TweeFree in the app store? I REALLY like how they do it. It's very clean and easy to see/navigate.

    I actually got Twee a few weeks ago. I was surprised to see that it also has a scroller bar for the controls. However, I don't much like their implementation. It feels kind of clumsy because they don't use any snapping so I end up fumbling around a lot to get the right control. I use the search a lot and it's really easy to swipe past it. Otherwise, it's a good app. I used to use Tweed, but I liked Twee better so I bought the full version.

    I still may use some arrows. If I do, they would be smaller than the ones in Twee.
  9.    #849  
    Quote Originally Posted by apetickler View Post
    For what it's worth, something that very few phones/DAP's seem to support is filtering by album artist. This is really important to me; I won't put an album with multiple artists on a device without it.
    I agree that it would be useful. Unfortunately, the music indexing API only reads the standard Artist tag.
  10. #850  
    Quote Originally Posted by apetickler View Post
    Wow, this application looks nothing short of amazing. The thoughtfulness and attention to detail really show.

    For what it's worth, something that very few phones/DAP's seem to support is filtering by album artist. This is really important to me; I won't put an album with multiple artists on a device without it.

    Anyway, even if this isn't a feature that interests you, or if it's not practical for some reason, I still can't wait to download this. I'd pay more than five bucks for sure.
    the workaround I do is put the featured artists name in the song title and still sort by album, works easily
  11.    #851  
    The only problem with that is that it will break the lyrics lookup feature. For that matter, it will break the auto album art lookup that I'm working on.

    My suggestion would be to just save an album playlist or dynalist.
  12. #852  
    Inching closer and closer to release. Im guessing.
  13. #853  
    hey bubble, anything decent come in the 1.4 SDK, that can be utilised?
  14.    #854  
    Not much. The javascript seems to run a little faster. The list views are also a bit quicker to come up.

    Audio performance is supposedly improved, but I don't see much of a difference. I did have to change a few things to ensure compatibility.
  15. #855  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Not much. The javascript seems to run a little faster. The list views are also a bit quicker to come up.

    Audio performance is supposedly improved, but I don't see much of a difference. I did have to change a few things to ensure compatibility.
    Blubble, as a developer, just wondering, did you minify your javascript, css, html? If so, did you see a noticeable speed increase?
  16. #856  
    Where can one obtain this app?
    Jesus the uncreated creator - All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. (John 1:3 NWT)

    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > PPC6800 > Touch Diamond > Palm Pre > HTC EVO
  17. JerryG's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    #857  
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
    Where can one obtain this app?
    At the moment, it's in private beta test.

    Regards,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  18.    #858  
    Here's a question for potential users.

    Would you want a feature that would allow you to update your Facebook or Twitter status with the song to which you're listening?

    To me these features are pretty pointless, but I suppose some users might want them.
  19. #859  
    I wouldn't use it .. but heh, yet another distinguishing feature so I say go for it.

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  20. karishbhr's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #860  
    I think having Twitter updates for the current song playing is GENIUS. If the message was user editable that would be even better.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions