Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292 ... LastLast
  1.    #821  
    Really? What has your sorry *** done in the meantime?

Feel free to do it better and faster. Otherwise, pipe down scrub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeej View Post
    Longest running cocktease of an app. Going on a little over 8 months now. Impressive might as well rename it Duke Nukem
    The app is not vaporware, it's fully-functional with a good amount of users beta testing it in closed beta. It will be out when Blubble feels it's ready. The app actually went through a few makeovers if you compare the old pictures to the latest as well as added functionality. Right now he is not guaranteed a place in the app catalog because he uses an API that palm won't really allow third parties access to and even tasked an artist to help him with the interface. A lot of work has and is going to the app. If you have such a problem with the app then stick to Music Player Remix.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyusaku View Post
    the app is not vaporware, it's fully-functional with a good amount of users beta testing it in closed beta. It will be out when blubble feels it's ready... ...if you have such a problem with the app then stick to music player remix.
    +1 +1 +1
  4.    #824  
    There's a new video on the YouTube channel that previews Playlists and Dynalists.

Just follow the link in my sig.
    The Dynalists look superb A rating filter would be my request but I'm guessing ratings aren't accessible via the APIs yet?
    Great demonstration man, where did you get your dock to hold the Pre during the video?
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I've been more of a watcher then anything lately... I only post when I feel compelled as most of you I'm sure. The app looks great and I'm sure you’re always improving it. I visited your website and I know it's a bit much to ask for, but would you have a way to fiddle around with it.... Kind of like a demo version via flash on your site.

In addition, I'm sure this has been answered in the past, but what are the chances this get's official after 1.4 and what are your thoughts on price? I'm sure that I'm not the first to say it, but the app looks polished and well worth it, we know you've put time in this.... what are your thoughts?
  8.    #828  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Great demonstration man, where did you get your dock to hold the Pre during the video?

I bought it at the PreCentral store. It also has an extra battery charger(although mine broke).
  9.    #829  
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    I've been more of a watcher then anything lately... I only post when I feel compelled as most of you I'm sure. The app looks great and I'm sure you’re always improving it. I visited your website and I know it's a bit much to ask for, but would you have a way to fiddle around with it.... Kind of like a demo version via flash on your site.

In addition, I'm sure this has been answered in the past, but what are the chances this get's official after 1.4 and what are your thoughts on price? I'm sure that I'm not the first to say it, but the app looks polished and well worth it, we know you've put time in this.... what are your thoughts?

I don't think I'll have time to do a flash demo. I may create some high quality instructional videos using After Effects. That way, I can simulate the interface accurately. That won't happen for a while though. I want to focus on finishing the app.

Honestly, I would love to create a full version of NaNplayer using Adobe AIR. It'd be great if WebOS could run AIR apps. I think it's coming out for Android, but I haven't heard about it for WebOS.

I have not heard anything from Palm that would indicate that the 1.4 release will change anything. If they ever let it into the store, the price would be no more than $5.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Thanks for the quick reply, I know when this is out, I'll be buying it for myself and the wife.... $5 sounds more than far... let's hope 1.4 is the update we all want and need for this to hit the official app store!!!! Fingers Crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I don't think I'll have time to do a flash demo. I may create some high quality instructional videos using After Effects. That way, I can simulate the interface accurately. That won't happen for a while though. I want to focus on finishing the app.

Honestly, I would love to create a full version of NaNplayer using Adobe AIR. It'd be great if WebOS could run AIR apps. I think it's coming out for Android, but I haven't heard about it for WebOS.

I have not heard anything from Palm that would indicate that the 1.4 release will change anything. If they ever let it into the store, the price would be no more than $5.
    after effects vid would be good, I read that air is coming to webos as well.

keep up the great work this app is beyond excellent!
    superb video, and YES "smart" (dynamic) playlists is in! i LOVE that.

would it be possible to filter with title aswell? becuase lets say i want to add a song where a perticular artist is featured, i would in the title filter, type the artists name, and it would add songs where that artists name is in the title.

PS will we be able to back these playlists up?
    when do you plan to relase this app any demos available for the moment to try?
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I do a lot of "spoken word" instead of music, one of which is the Audio Bible. Is it possible with Nanplayer to have multiple bookmarks? example, if I'm listening to the book of genesis, and then a few days later I want to switch to Revelation, can I have bookmarks in each "book"? Is there a limit to the bookmarks? Each book would be a unique mp3.

Thanks
    got 1.4 downloading!
  16.    #836  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norf View Post
    The Dynalists look superb A rating filter would be my request but I'm guessing ratings aren't accessible via the APIs yet?
    Sorry I missed your question earlier.

That's right. There's no API functionality for that.

I have thought about integrating ratings and play counts anyways. For now, that data would be stored locally to your phone.
  17.    #837  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    superb video, and YES "smart" (dynamic) playlists is in! i LOVE that.

would it be possible to filter with title aswell? becuase lets say i want to add a song where a perticular artist is featured, i would in the title filter, type the artists name, and it would add songs where that artists name is in the title.

PS will we be able to back these playlists up?

It shouldn't be a problem to add a song title filter. I'll put that on my to do list.
  18.    #838  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Blubble:

FYI-I have looked at this app at the enhanced cpu speeds of 600, 720 and 800 MHz using our new patches and report no issues and a huge increase in response time from 500 MHz!! The app responds nicely with no issues
    Cool. I look forward to trying that when I have a little time.
  19.    #839  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    I do a lot of "spoken word" instead of music, one of which is the Audio Bible. Is it possible with Nanplayer to have multiple bookmarks? example, if I'm listening to the book of genesis, and then a few days later I want to switch to Revelation, can I have bookmarks in each "book"? Is there a limit to the bookmarks? Each book would be a unique mp3.

Thanks
    There is no hard limit to the number of bookmarks. You can just create on for each book.
    1.4 installed now. Very nice update.

ps thanks for the to do bubble. Can we see the lisst abywhere?