Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041424787 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Would this work with palm pixi?
    More than likely yes.
  2.    #722  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Would this work with palm pixi?
    It should work with the Pixi. Beta testing has been done on the Pre up until now, but the app is set up to shrink appropriately for the smaller screen. I will add some Pixi testers to the beta program soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    It should work with the Pixi. Beta testing has been done on the Pre up until now, but the app is set up to shrink appropriately for the smaller screen. I will add some Pixi testers to the beta program soon.
    I'm a pixi owner, would you like to add me as a tester.
    I'm also in favor of an add supported version. anything to help support the development of this fantastic app. I agree, placing the adds just above the control is by far the best way...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I'm also in favor of an add supported version. anything to help support the development of this fantastic app. I agree, placing the adds just above the control is by far the best way...

when do we get to actually get it...?
  6.    #726  
    It would most likely be sometime after WebOS 1.4 is released, as I would want the beta testers to have some time trying it with the new OS.

I also have a few additional features I'd like to finish up before I release it publicly. The ad SDK looks pretty simple, but I would have to make some changes to the app in order to gracedfully handle serving ads.
    Dear Blubble,

I've watched your uTube video and am really excited about NaNplayer. My needs are very simple compared to most people: I listen to audiobooks (6 hours a day or so while I work). If you would like somebody to test your app with that purpose in mind, I would be happy to take on that role. I have good communication skills and have used Audible, Pocket Tunes, iTunes, and Windows Media Player. I'm no expert, but an avid user.

Looking forward to this becoming a reality!

Pansy
    It looks awesome. It's apps like this that help the Pre remain a top notch device.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I have a feature request: ability to skip forward/backwards by 10sec, 30sec, 1min, 2mins and 5mins

thanks,
    I would like this as well. I listen to audio books, and sometimes you want to go back 30 seconds just to remember the context of the chapter you were listening to.
  10.    #730  
    Here are some screenshots with actual ads being served from AdMob. Granted, these are test ads, but the size and style is the same as the real ads will be. The ads actually don't look too obtrusive.

The ad floats above the controls so as to not interfere with them. .
  11.    #731  
    This is a quick preview of the Artist Image Gallery feature.

When listening to a song, you can click a button to view a full multi-touch image gallery of the artist. This is not a Google image search, so not all artists are available, but most reasonably popular artists and even a lot of obscure ones are available.

Paul Van Dyk

All images can be saved to your phone and are usable with the photo app and for wallpapers and contact photos, etc.

A few more random gallery images...

...that all happen to be of Shakira
    Last edited by Blubble; 02/05/2010 at 04:56 PM.
    Shakira. Yum!
    Wow. Dude. Way to tease the crap out of us.
    <3
  15.    #735  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    Wow. Dude. Way to tease the crap out of us.
    Ha Ha. That's not my intention. I'm just trying to keep people informed.

I actually had wanted to post another video, but I can't keep doing that with copyrighted music unless I want to get the pants sued off me.

I am working to get some unsigned acts lined up to have their music included in the official demo videos.
    Wow, those ads fit in really well. I wouldn't care if they were there in a paid version even. New screenshots looking good!
    Blubble,

The ads fit in well and are largely non-intrusive but I don't see an "X" button to close them. How do we make them close if there's one we don't want to see or it's blocking something? (Pandora has this)
  18.    #738  
    6tr6tr,

I am not yet sure if I will put in a way to close the ads. They are only up for a short time and as you can see from the screenshots, they automatically move to stay out of the way of the controls so they won't cover them up.

I looked at the way Pandora does it, but it seems like it'd be really easy to accidentally click the ad while trying to close it.

I would probably prefer to make it so you could swipe away ads instead of clicking on the X. I'll think about it, but right now I am working on some other things to get the app finalized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I actually had wanted to post another video, but I can't keep doing that with copyrighted music unless I want to get the pants sued off me.

I am working to get some unsigned acts lined up to have their music included in the official demo videos.
    Hey, check out Jamendo.com or magnatunes.com for bands that will allow you to license their music quickly and easily at a price you can afford. They're both set up for just this kind of thing!
  20.    #740  
    Thanks yacht boy,

I actually found Jamendo a few days ago and have contacted a few of the artists about using their music.

I hadn't seen Magnatunes, so I will definitely check that out.