Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282 ... LastLast
  1.    #621  
    Here are a few screenshots sent by one of the beta testers. There's nothing really new here, but it's a nice album art that looks great in the app.

If you missed the other recent screenshots, you can see them here.

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post2085707
    How do we access the lyrics section in NaNplayer?
  3.    #623  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    How do we access the lyrics section in NaNplayer?
    I emailed you some instructions.
  4. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Blubble, will this app be available in the UK?

I would love to purchase this app if and when it finally hits the App Catalog but the fact that no paid apps are still not available outside of the US does not fill me with hope.

I would however, make a donation if I am able to download the app another way, preferably via Preware. Perhaps you could release the app as a trial and implement a Paypal option to unlock it. I would hate to miss out on another great app because of Palm not giving me the option to buy it even when I want to.
    Staff Writer, Top10
    Twitter @Dew_Top10
    Is there ANY way to get in on the beta version? Im so tired of carrying around my zune HD to counter the crappy player in this phone... Please save me from double device hell!
    Please Public Beta :'(
  7.    #627  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew View Post
    Blubble, will this app be available in the UK?

I would love to purchase this app if and when it finally hits the App Catalog but the fact that no paid apps are still not available outside of the US does not fill me with hope.

I would however, make a donation if I am able to download the app another way, preferably via Preware. Perhaps you could release the app as a trial and implement a Paypal option to unlock it. I would hate to miss out on another great app because of Palm not giving me the option to buy it even when I want to.

I certainly would like to sell it in Europe and other regions outside the US. It really depends on what Palm does. I contacted my Palm rep earlier and he told me that releasing the API is on their "near term roadmap", but couldn't share any specific dates.

I have thought about doing something along the lines of what you suggest. However, I don't know if the people that manage Preware would be OK with an arrangement of that nature. I may contact them to discuss the possibility.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Hook a fellow Houstonian up with the beta =)
    right those last screen have done it. doen gone and bought me pre with extra screen protectors, touchstone and a 3rd party back cover for 275 of ebay

now jsut need the nanplayer to make this perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Here are some preview screenshots from the latest beta.

The designs are not finalized, but I thought some of you'd like to see these.

(There's a reason for the extra line break in the lyrics)

When will we be able to download this? You know what would be great? A beta. Let people download it, let them tell you what they think, what needs to be fixed, then you could work on it and whenever Palm accepts it into the App Catalog, its in the most put together form it could be. IDK, just a thought. I'd love to try this. =)
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    OMG I can't wait to try this app!!
  12.    #632  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    When will we be able to download this? You know what would be great? A beta. Let people download it, let them tell you what they think, what needs to be fixed, then you could work on it and whenever Palm accepts it into the App Catalog, its in the most put together form it could be. IDK, just a thought. I'd love to try this. =)
    Sorry for the delay in answering your post. I've been sick as a dog this last week.

The release date really depends on Palm making the media indexing API public. My Palm contact has told me that the official API release is part of their "near-term" plans. Lets hope that happens soon.

There is actually a private beta program in progress. I have about 30 testers and they have been very helpful in weeding out bugs and providing feedback.
    Sorry for the delay in answering your post. I've been sick as a dog this last week.

The release date really depends on Palm making the media indexing API public. My Palm contact has told me that the official API release is part of their "near-term" plans. Lets hope that happens soon.

There is actually a private beta program in progress. I have about 30 testers and they have been very helpful in weeding out bugs and providing feedback.
    Its cool. Sorry I didn't reply fast enough. I completely forgot about me asking a question. Well, thanks. I don't have music on my phone because I have an iPod, but as soon as this app becomes available, I will definitely 1. download the app, & 2. put songs on my Pre. Thanks sooo much though. I'm excited!
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    any word on the NaNplayer front given palms announcements today?

We are still in dire need for a great music app.
  15.    #635  
    Nothing new that would allow it to be included in the App Catalog.

The new PDK is interesting though. Hopefully, it will allow me to add features like an equalizer, visualizations, etc. We'll have to see once the PDK beta is released.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    The grey skin is really nice looking. Nice job on the design
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    oh...an equalizer!!

You are SUCH a tease! :-)
  18.    #638  
    Laugh all you want, but the desire for an EQ was one of the main things that inspired me to start developing this app. I was none too happy when I found out it wasn't possible with the existing SDK.

Let's hope it becomes possible with the PDK.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Seriously Palm...I can't believe I just typed that since I hate *****ing ...I love Music Remix and all, but get a decent SDK together already so this app can be released....the theme alone makes it worth while, even it is a bit Android'ish (no reflection on your app's capabilites Blubble, just the looks of the graphics is all).
    Laugh all you want, but the desire for an EQ was one of the main things that inspired me to start developing this app. I was none too happy when I found out it wasn't possible with the existing SDK.

Let's hope it becomes possible with the PDK.
    So what things are you waiting for to release the app? Will webOS 1.4 do it? Or will that still not allow you to release this app?

Really, I don't understand Palm. An app like this will help SELL the Pre/Pixi. Just like how Apple/AT&T show apps written by other people in their, "There's an app for that" ads.