Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    Until it's silence burns you.
    Yeah, sort of. But it hasn't been quiet around here lately...

Ciao4Now...
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    <3 this bubble has palm said anything about letting this in?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Honestly, once the Music Player remix came out I no longer cared about this app, but after seeing those new pictures, I am once again excited. PLEASE RELEASE A BETA SOON
    Just curious, what feature did you remove after Palm rejected due to SDK boundaries? You make it sound like your back on track to release to App Catalog. Does this app still have the GPS option of playing location based playlists? Everything still entact? Glad to hear your back into it again! Hope you enjoyed the rock climbing
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Has a bit of a Zune HD vibe going.
  6.    #606  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Just curious, what feature did you remove after Palm rejected due to SDK boundaries? You make it sound like your back on track to release to App Catalog. Does this app still have the GPS option of playing location based playlists? Everything still entact? Glad to hear your back into it again! Hope you enjoyed the rock climbing

The location playlists are still in the app. I haven't removed any features. Quite the opposite. I've added a lot of new features and even more are coming.

The problem with Palm is that they still haven't publicly released the API that lets apps read the music on the phone. They have stated that they intend to do so. I was told "months, not years" back in September. We'll see.

The rock climbing is fun. Thanks.
  7.    #607  
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    Has a bit of a Zune HD vibe going.
    Definitely. I really like the Zune HD interface as well as that on the upcoming Sony Rachael.

Unfortunately, the SDK really limits what you can do when it comes to some interface elements, but I am pushing performance and features as far as is possible.
  8.    #608  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    <3 this bubble has palm said anything about letting this in?
    No shaffaa,

They have not said anything new about it. They have to open the API eventually and I'll be ready when that occurs.

Did you end up buying a Pre?
    Would love to test out this app
    Jimmie Geddes
  10.    #610  
    Here's another screenshot. This shows the Now Playling song list view. It is similar to the view found in the stock app, but better integrated into the playback interface.

Last edited by Blubble; 12/10/2009 at 12:17 PM.
  11. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Stop teasing me
    Quote Originally Posted by ird View Post
    Stop teasing me
    I would love to try a demo of this aswell !

Ive been waiting for months for this !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Its amazing how fast this app is as well. No lag when starting up or waiting times, just a smooth great looking music app!

If we all want change & want this app in the app store, we need to demand it from palm. Everyone needs to email or sign a petition or something. We as consumers have a lot more power than people think! Companies hate the word boycott, not saying we should do that but if we want changes like the api for this app or other changes demand it! Not here on a forum but to palm directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Its amazing how fast this app is as well. No lag when starting up or waiting times, just a smooth great looking music app!

If we all want change & want this app in the app store, we need to demand it from palm. Everyone needs to email or sign a petition or something. We as consumers have a lot more power than people think! Companies hate the word boycott, not saying we should do that but if we want changes like the api for this app or other changes demand it! Not here on a forum but to palm directly.
    Palm wants this app in the store too, they have said as much. However, the deal is that NaNplayer uses an undocumented palm API. Palm has said that they will be changing the API in the future to a more final version, and that once that is done, they will allow the NaNplayer in ASAP.

I think a petition to update the API would work, but we don't need to ask Palm to let player in, they want it already. IIRC, Palm's app reviewer even said that NaNplayer was "really cool" and wondered how he did some of the coding.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Does this program actually have last.fm scrobbling included? That's the one feature I am really looking for on my pre, since it has pretty much taken the place of my ipod for on-the-go music listening. It would also be nice if there was some way to track play counts and last play date, since neither the built in music player or music remix do this.
    It's an awesome app, the more I use it the more I love it.
    Jimmie Geddes
  17.    #617  
    Quote Originally Posted by fusoya View Post
    Does this program actually have last.fm scrobbling included? That's the one feature I am really looking for on my pre, since it has pretty much taken the place of my ipod for on-the-go music listening. It would also be nice if there was some way to track play counts and last play date, since neither the built in music player or music remix do this.
    I have not included Last.FM yet. However, it is on the list of possible features and will most likely be added in the future.

The app will definitely have track counts as well as many other track information features.
  18.    #618  
    If anyone knows of GOOD, preferably unsigned musical acts that might want to have their music included in the official NaNplayer demo videos, please let me know.

Unfortunately, I can't pay for using their music, but it could be good exposure. The composers and performers will be credited prominently on the NaNplayer website. Of course, they would also receive several free copies of the final app.

Any person or group that submits a track must completely own all rights to the music in question. They would need to provide an MP3 of the track and an image of the album art with a resolution of at least 480 x 480 pixels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    If anyone knows of GOOD, preferably unsigned musical acts that might want to have their music included in the official NaNplayer demo videos, please let me know.

Unfortunately, I can't pay for using their music, but it could be good exposure. The composers and performers will be credited prominently on the NaNplayer website. Of course, they would also receive several free copies of the final app.

Any person or group that submits a track must completely own all rights to the music in question. They would need to provide an MP3 of the track and an image of the album art with a resolution of at least 480 x 480 pixels.
    When would you need it by? I MC & my gf is a great singer. We could do a NaN Player song haha.
  20.    #620  
    It really depends on when Palm finally lets me release this. It'd be fine if you already have some songs made. There is no need to go to all the work of composing a custom song.