Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    How about releasing a relatively gimped version to preware so we know what the fuss is about. I actually forgot about this app, but if it's still being worked on I would love to see how the pree handles it.

After messing around with Twee Beta from preware and then Twee demo for a bit, I just bought Twee today; I wanted to make sure the program was fully functional and fit my use with the device, which it proved itself to do. Also got Newsroom today, but I definitely would have made it more of a priority if they had released a beta version or a preware version instead of making you plop down 5 bucks on a gamble.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    <CrypticMode>
    Patience is a virtue.
    </CrypticMode>
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    his time certainly hasn't passed. And considering the indexing API's aren't finalized, I doubt he'll be meeting any serious competition in the near future, so time is on his side if you ask me. Two months ago, his app was clearly far superior to anything like it, so one can only imagine how it is now. I understand that makes people anxious, but be respectful, this is his baby, and he has every right to hold on to it until its perfect.
  4.    #584  
    Ha Ha. Thanks guys, but we're not ready for a reading of the will just yet. NaNplayer is still very much alive, as am I.

I had taken some time off to focus on some other priorities. I'll just say that rock climbing is sometimes more fun than writing even more code after I get home from work, but...

I am now back on NaNplayer development. I will most likely release a free trial version with the basic features. I just don't like releasing anything to the public before it's ready. The app is now running very well, but I want it to be damn near perfect when I release it.

Please be patient. In the meantime, you have some good options with the Remix and even now the stock app. NaNplayer will be great when it comes out. It will be well worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Ha Ha. Thanks guys, but we're not ready for a reading of the will just yet. NaNplayer is still very much alive, as am I.

I had taken some time off to focus on some other priorities. I'll just say that rock climbing is sometimes more fun than writing even more code after I get home from work, but...

I am now back on NaNplayer development. I will most likely release a free trial version with the basic features. I just don't like releasing anything to the public before it's ready. The app is now running very well, but I want it to be damn near perfect when I release it.

Please be patient. In the meantime, you have some good options with the Remix and even now the stock app. NaNplayer will be great when it comes out. It will be well worth the wait.
    I'm glad to hear you are still working on it. Thought you might have left the platform.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Thanks for the Update, i was the same way when i was creating custom ROMS for WM phones. i wouldnt want to release them unless they were bug free, than i realized that is impossible lol.

rip nan
  8.    #588  
    Hardly. NaNplayer is alive and well. I am currently conducting beta testing with a good team of testers.

Ceej, I know you're impatient to try it. Be patient and you might be in for a nice surprise.
    Sorry for being so impatient I'm the kind of person who checks their tracking on fedex 5 times before it arrives. The stock app is killing me in the worst kind of way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeej View Post
    Sorry for being so impatient I'm the kind of person who checks their tracking on fedex 5 times before it arrives. The stock app is killing me in the worst kind of way.
    LOL! I sooooo do that too. And on the day of, everytime a car drives by I think its them. Over and over. Kid in a candystore. Sorry to clog up the thread.
    To all of those wondering if NaNplayer is ever going to see the light of day, I would like to inform you that Blubble has been working hard on it. I am in his beta tests and the new version he released today is just incredible.

Hold on tight guys, Blubble is going to be releasing the soon to be number 1 selling app in the app catalog soon.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    have they let it in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    To all of those wondering if NaNplayer is ever going to see the light of day, I would like to inform you that Blubble has been working hard on it. I am in his beta tests and the new version he released today is just incredible.

Hold on tight guys, Blubble is going to be releasing the soon to be number 1 selling app in the app catalog soon.
    +1 I am testing as well & as soon as Bubble finishes NaN Player a lot of you all are going to be blown away!
  14.    #594  
    Here are some preview screenshots from the latest beta.

The designs are not finalized, but I thought some of you'd like to see these.

(There's a reason for the extra line break in the lyrics)

Last edited by Blubble; 12/09/2009 at 03:14 PM.

I think im in love with your app hope you release it to people outside the us soon so i can try it

Very nice!!
    Oooh, this looks really nice! Good job on the GUI graphics, Blubble!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Blubble, u a big DJ Tiesto fan huh? J/K..........keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I can't wait for this player. It reminds me of an updated instinct player. Drop this soon please
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    <CrypticMode>
    Patience is a virtue.
    </CrypticMode>

Until it's silence burns you.