Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I made a skin for XMMS player years ago. Hope to make one for NaNplayer soon.
    Obscura
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    For those who haven't been paying attention... Will NaNplayer play videos?
    Obscura
    This is very cool, the only major thing that is missing for me in a player that I have purchased is Rhapsody to go support. I have had Rhapsody To Go on almost all my Treo's and I need it.
  4.    #404  
    @Obscura

Eventually, yes, but for the first version, it is audio only.
  5.    #405  
    @cglaguna,

Something like that would be interesting, but I don't have a clue how their authentication and licensing works. I will look into it to see if it is even possible with the current SDK.
    When are you planning to release this? I am in bad need of a music player with playlist editing capability. thanks for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @cglaguna,

Something like that would be interesting, but I don't have a clue how their authentication and licensing works. I will look into it to see if it is even possible with the current SDK.
    Thanks, quite an impressive player and a great deal of work I am sure. Thanks for walking us through the growth of this product, I will probably buy it without Rhapsody To Go support just for it's functionality. I just like the flexibility with Rhapsody to let me hear almost any music, anytime, anywhere.

Awesome product for sure.
    Last edited by cglaguna; 09/01/2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling
  8.    #408  
    If all goes well and Palm accepts it, then it should be released sometime this month.
    thanks....very cool
    any one knows how to install themes on palm pre...need help.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pychozoundz View Post
    He already said that an equalizer would be hard to accomplish at this point.
    ok so one of the most necessary and most lacking features in the onboard player won't be there

but at least it'll look pretty!
  12.    #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by dead78 View Post
    ok so one of the most necessary and most lacking features in the onboard player won't be there

but at least it'll look pretty!
    It does a lot more than look pretty. It has a lot more features than the stock app. What does your music app do?

As far as the EQ, you can complain to Palm about that. There is nothing in the SDK that allows an app to read the raw audio data. Consequently, you can't do an EQ with a Mojo app at the moment. Let's hope fixes that or better yet, gives a real SDK that isn't so ridiculously limited.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Bookmarking is a huge deal...and also what about the studdering when you fast forward on the music player know...it cuts off what your listening to early at the end.
  14.    #414  
    Bookmarking is definitely a big deal. That's why it's already in the app. I didn't show it in the playlist video, but I will be making a video about bookmarking tonight. Look for it in this thread or on my YouTube channel (YouTube - BlubbleApps's Channel).
    OMG Blubble this won't pay me money?? WTF?? All music apps are supposed to make ME rich!

Seriously though the app looks sick, and all these complainers (not that there are a lot) should be happy SOMEONE(s) is trying to make an awesome music app for the Pre. I'll pay whatever you ask (if you do) in the app catalog.
  16.    #416  
    In that case,

100 BILLION DOLLARS!!!*

* Actually more like a few bucks. No more than $5.
    I am amazed on how responsive of NaNplayer is! The now playing list look awesome, the way you have it setup in each list is awesome, the ability of app to suit your needs is awesome, and I can't stop saying awesome because your app is so..... you guessed it, AWESOME!!!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    just saw the update for this on PreCentral homepage

major kudos, ill take this anyway you can deliver it, homebrew or app catalog. I want this now!! Anybody that isn't willing to drop a few bucks for this would be foolish.
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    bring it.......thanks..its badass
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    is there going to be anyway to increase the speed of playback for this? I use the music player to listen to recorded lectures, and being able to speed them up will be able to make them a LOT more tolerable.