Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
  1.    #381  
    Which pic do you mean?

The main background for the app is just some gradients the designer put together in Photoshop.
  2.    #382  
    FYI: A few new preview videos are coming. I'll get them up tonight if I can, but they will be up tomorrow morning at the latest.
    Thank you for keeping us well informed on the progress of this app, Blubble
  4.    #384  
    Here is the new preview videos.

Interface

Playlists

Location Play
    Last edited by Blubble; 09/01/2009 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Here is the first of several new preview videos. I will post the rest in the morning.

BTW, Mods, It would be really nice to be able to post videos in the posts.
    Would be great if you have som kind of onpress change on every list because i would like to know if i pressed any thing or missed and would be nice to know if i pressed the right one great work btw this music app looks greater then palms own
    Y can't I ever seem to get youtube links to work on my pre? And this doesn't show up in youtube app either
    This app is amazing.
    I can't wait.

How do you plan to price it?
    Just watched the vid on youtube. Awesome. There was absolutely no lag whatsoever. The features on it are awesome. Hurry up with the other vids. You are the man. Been looking forward to this since early July, when i saw it in another forum.
    App runs extremely smooth in the vid, great work! And plus symbol next to song names to add to playlist, thank you! I will be using that immediately!(As well as the add to playlist button in now playing view) I see you decided to move the playback controls to the bottom. Looks really good. Also great work with not making the swipe controls so sensitive. I almost get afraid to touch my Pre when playing music. Looking forward to more videos of the app to check out the new features.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    NaN Player looks great in the new vid! Wow @ the play listing features... can't wait!
  11.    #391  
    Glad you like what you see. alioooop's point is important. The designer are already working on tap state effect for when you tap a button or control.
  12.    #392  
    Here are the new preview videos. (again. they were in two separate comments)

Interface

Playlists

Location Play
    Last edited by Blubble; 09/01/2009 at 10:37 AM.
    amazing vid!

will there be a possibility of merging play lists aswell, i.e from two different artists?
    Just finished watching

I really like how you can easily edit the search results by just tossing them away to the side.

A question about the Location play feature, when you set a location does the GPS have to pick up the exact location, or will it read within a certain range of a location?
    Like say I'm at (40.73834794025951, -74.00150299072266) and that's what my playlist says, but what if the GPS reads me slightly farther away or it's using tower locating?
  15.    #395  
    Yes, you can pretty much mix and match however you'd like. If you want to create a playlist with multiple artists, one way is to use the filter, reorder and delete tools to get just the artists you want.

However, that could be a bit complicated so I probably am going to add the same + "add to playlist button" to the other views so you can easily add an artist, album or genre to an existing playlist.
  16.    #396  
    @Kyusaku

Right now it is set to pick you up within about 150 to 300 yards. A lot depends on the quality of the location lock.

In the final app, I will have accuracy settings so you can adjust the range for location searches. You will be able to set looser accuracy, but the drawback is that your locations will have to have a larger minimum distance between them.

With the default settings, you need to have around a half-mile to a mile between your saved locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @Kyusaku

Right now it is set to pick you up within about 150 to 300 yards. A lot depends on the quality of the location lock.

In the final app, I will have accuracy settings so you can adjust the range for location searches. You will be able to set looser accuracy, but the drawback is that your locations will have to have a larger minimum distance between them.

With the default settings, you need to have around a half-mile to a mile between your saved locations.
    Thanks for the quick response and clear response. Was actually more than I needed, much appreciated. Really like how this is turning out. The functionality alone will probably make it my top rated WebOS app.
    also can i import playlists from itunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    also can i import playlists from itunes?
    I believe that's what "sideloaded playlists" are. Which he has said previously, yes. However they won't be editable on the device itself. But the video shows an "import sideloaded playlist" button where you will probably be able to create an on-device playlist that is editable and based off your original itunes imported playlist.
  20.    #400  
    I haven't tested with iTunes playlist, but if any playlist shows up in the stock. it should work here.

When you import a sideloaded playlist, you actually can edit them somewhat before you actually import. You can rearrange and delete the songs in the list before you actually do the import.

Once it is imported, it will behave just like any other app playlist. You can edit or delete and add it to a Location.