1.    #1  
    I want to learn how to code in Html, and I am watching this great video guide, but it was created for html 4. And i was wondering if that was a problem? Would i need to learn alot more afterwords? Because this video tutorial is made by "Lynda" (a company, not someone i know) and i have used their vieos in the past, and they make learning very easy. the only problem is that it's for html4, and i was wondering if i should still use it?
    Well, you might want to look here: en.wikipedia dot org/wiki/HTML5#Differences_from_HTML_4.2FXHTML_1.x (sorry, can't post links yet).

It short, nothing drastically huge has changed. Learning HTML4 is still a great start.

You may also want to check out this: www dot weboshelp dot net/getting-started-with-webos/70-beginner-webos-mojo-tutorial

There seems to be a lot of good info there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Well, you might want to look here: en.wikipedia dot org/wiki/HTML5#Differences_from_HTML_4.2FXHTML_1.x (sorry, can't post links yet).

It short, nothing drastically huge has changed. Learning HTML4 is still a great start.

You may also want to check out this: www dot weboshelp dot net/getting-started-with-webos/70-beginner-webos-mojo-tutorial

There seems to be a lot of good info there.
    Allow me: webOS Fundamentals I - HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
  4.    #4  
    thank you, will start to learn tomorrow!
    Yeah learn from those videos. The HTML 5 stuff you'll want to learn later is mostly additional advanced features like the canvas tag, HTML5 local storage, etc... that you can pick up after you have a strong foundation. HTML5 is pretty new (I believe the standard is not even finalized yet) so you probably won't find any in depth "beginner friendly" tutorials/videos on it for a long while anyway. I think you're off to a great start!