Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I've been playing with the Mojo SDK and having left it for a while to watch a movie, the darn thing went and locked the screen. Now it wants a password to get back in - but I never set one. Anyone know the default password on the SDK's emulator???
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    i've left mine for hours at a time, and never had it lock like that. Strange.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I had set it to French language...I wonder if that had anything to do with it. I don't see why...wanna try? Maybe it's gone on strike. French tend to do that...
    Try 12345, 1234, 0000, etc.
    After seeing the other codes the devs have put in there, try 1337.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Ha. But not working.

Anyone know how to hard reset the emulator? (partial wipe?), short of re-installing the SDK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Ha. But not working.

Anyone know how to hard reset the emulator? (partial wipe?), short of re-installing the SDK?
    Open up VirtualBox. Right-click on the "Palm Emulator (sdk47)" and click Delete. Restart the emulator from the batch file, and it will reinstall it with a fresh image. Note: This will erase anything you've done to the emulator!
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    THANKS. Right before I read your post, I found brute forced the password the manual way. Not "rubenstein" or "iPhone" or "conanthebarbarian" or "Konami".

It was simply "palm". (D-oh!!!)

(and now that I remember - it was me who had turned on the screenlock after one minute, setting it to "password" instead of "simple PIN". I didn't set the password however.)
    Last edited by Goyena; 07/03/2009 at 04:39 PM.