Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Any fresh ideas on this? I mean the SDK has been out for a while and i'm surprised no one has even attempted this
    i second that. This is going to be one of the best selling apps if it were going to be released.
    The -real- solution to an on-screen keyboard is to find the code in the sdk that controlls palm's EXISTING on-screen-keyboard that comes up when you press the SYM key.

:-)

And then extend that. Native app. Works in all text fields. 100% effective.

Should be a pretty easy mod.
    That actually makes alot of sense
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    The -real- solution to an on-screen keyboard is to find the code in the sdk that controlls palm's EXISTING on-screen-keyboard that comes up when you press the SYM key.

:-)

And then extend that. Native app. Works in all text fields. 100% effective.

Should be a pretty easy mod.
    im not a developer.....but that makes a ton of sense to me!!!! can someone look into THIS????? i think rick here has got a huge IDEA!!!!
    The Wams
  6.    #26  
    BUMP
    Bump +1
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    +1

I would love a landscape on screen...
    i think a vertical keyboard would be great, landscape would kind of defeat the purpose because you'd have to orient the screen and most people only want the on screen to save the time of opening the slider.

plus im not sure that it would work in places such as contacts, media player, youtube etc.

my 2 cents
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I agree, I would love to have a vertical keyboard for on handed operation.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12