Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    moki: from the wonderful team at predev.wikidot.com:

Mojo supports three levels of logging at this time: Mojo.log.error, Mojo.log.warning and Mojo.log.info. These correspond to the values 0, 10 and 20, respectively. If you change that logLevel to a value greater than 0, 10 or 20, then all of that level and lower Mojo.log statements will log each time that application is run. At this time it appears that a reboot of the Pre is required to cause this change to take effect. As logging consumes resources, it is suggested that once you complete your debugging, you reset the value back to zero and reboot your Pre to clear logging.
    http: / / predev.wikidot.com / logging-information-from-within-scripts
    For the record, there's a newer version of this in the 1.1 SDK sample folder, all you have to do is palm-package and then palm-install and you're set.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I lost my lunch when I looked at feeds.jsjsjs $and$ $saw$ $all$ $the$ $LIEberal$ $propaganda$ $sites$ $listed$. $If$ $this$ $represents$ $Palm$ $employees$, $maybe$ $I$ $will$ $return$ $my$ $Pre$ $after$ $all$...

Huffington Post
    MSNBC
    NPR
    The Daily Dish
    George Packer
    The Page
    Salon
    Slate
    Talking Points Memo
    Daily Kos
    How awesome is that...that list hits 6 of my feeds...wow...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    wish it had more options
    I'll wait until something more official comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    For the record, there's a newer version of this in the 1.1 SDK sample folder, all you have to do is palm-package and then palm-install and you're set.

so has anyone done that and posted a link?

i currently use google reader, but i have issues with it when i actually want to go to the website.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hmm. I guess it wouldn't be a huge issue since the SDK is now publicly available. If you have an earlier version installed, delete it before using this. If anyone at Palm or whatever thinks this should be taken down, let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    here is an icon i put together
    Do we need root access to install this?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    can anyone reprogram this to import an OPML file? I have 100+ feeds I track an don't want to type them all in by hand.

any other shortcut to subscribing to a feed?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Do we need root access to install this?
    No.
    this app reminds me of Viigo app i had for my blackberry!
  13.    #53  
    I am working on an extension of this called "Newsies" that will be in the homebrew section soon. It will include features such as the ability to select which feeds give you notifications along with various other features. If there is something you would like to see please let me know thanks!
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    If there is something you would like to see please let me know thanks!
    The ability to DL podcasts, especially ones that require a username and password be excellent.
    Thanks
    - Jeff
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I emailed it to my self then click on the link on my PRE, it sort of blinks but does not get installed???

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Hmm. I guess it wouldn't be a huge issue since the SDK is now publicly available. If you have an earlier version installed, delete it before using this. If anyone at Palm or whatever thinks this should be taken down, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cud06 View Post
    I emailed it to my self then click on the link on my PRE, it sort of blinks but does not get installed???
    That method hasn't worked for a long time now. You need to use palm-install. And even if you still are on 1.0.3 somehow, this ipk hasn't been signed, so that method won't work.
    ideas for rough cut rss...

OPML import/export
    Mark all read/unread for a given feed, while viewing messages in the feed
    Mark all feeds read/unread
    synchronize feed list with Google reader
    cache entire online articles for selected thread - allows for offline reading while on airplane etc...
    auto-download podcasts

will think of more
    I am having much better luck with the older version of News compared to the newest one posted here. Anyone else?

The latest version gets rid of all the sites I add when I reopen News. The older version keeps most of them in tack. We need a REAL RSS reader asap!!
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 07/20/2009 at 10:09 PM.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I am having much better luck with the older version of News compared to the newest one posted here. Anyone else?

The latest version gets rid of all the sites I add when I reopen News. The older version keeps most of them in tack. We need a REAL RSS reader asap!!
    Same here. The older version worked better. But still did not work quite right.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I lost my lunch when I looked at feeds.jsjsjs $and$ $saw$ $all$ $the$ $LIEberal$ $propaganda$ $sites$ $listed$. $If$ $this$ $represents$ $Palm$ $employees$, $maybe$ $I$ $will$ $return$ $my$ $Pre$ $after$ $all$...
    So delete them! No one is trying to change the rules to force you to see something or prohibit you from seeing something - oh wait that sounds very familiar...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast