1.    #1  
    Quick question, when the pre dev wiki mentions to uncomment a line does that simply mean to delete everything in the line? Thanks
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Usually uncommenting means keeping the contents of the line, but removing the comment code that would disable the line of code from executing.
    In javascript this comments a line of code: //

This will comment a block of code (whatever is between): /* */

So to uncomment you remove those characters. Def don't delete the code following them, you probably want the functionality they provide.
    No do not delete the whole line...

When writing code your able to add 'comment lines' these lines better organize code. And do not effect the program. However programmers will often turn a line of code into a comment line if they don't want that line of code to preform a function but want it there for future use (as to not re-write the code).

The later is your scenario... typically its one or two characters at the beginning of a line, I haven't got into my pre yet but I believe I read the comment code was (*... don't delete anything until someone more knowledgeable can tell you what exactly to delete.

Edit: see above post (as I was incorrect on what the comment code was)
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for your help. The reason why I asked is because I am in the process of learning all this stuff, so I am trying to mess with the craigslist app so I dont mess up anything the phone needs and break the phone lol. So thanks again for all the replies.