Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ChevyG is the gamertag COD4 or W@W
    Yes!!! This is GREAT!!!!! I can't wait.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Looks great. Can't wait to see it posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I'll put it up for testing when its a little more feature complete (like, right now its only updating the data when you open it, it still needs timed-updating.
    not sure how you're pulling data and I don't have the SDK, but it was supposed to have the Prototype JavaScript framework in it. Have you tried using an Ajax.PeriodicalUpdater? like here:
    Prototype JavaScript framework: Introduction to Ajax

really great looking app, by the way
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    not sure how you're pulling data and I don't have the SDK, but it was supposed to have the Prototype JavaScript framework in it. Have you tried using an Ajax.PeriodicalUpdater?
    It does have prototype. I'm currently using its Ajax.Request function to grab data from my server. I'm planning on using Mojo's timer stuff to update the data with more control. As prototype's Ajax.PeriodicalUpdater just fills a container with the response, and you have no control to do something else with it.
    that's cool, I hope I get approved soon -- would like to see the docs on what they did put in mojo.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  7.    #27  
    I have no docs either. One of the sample apps shows how mojo's timer works.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Looks awesome. I am not a developer but I am an Xbox player. Can't wait for new apps like this to be available. Keep up the good work.
  9.    #29  
    I've updated my first post with hot new screenshots. And I added the ability to view it sideways. I don't know why more apps don't support rotation, it's really only 2 lines of code, leaving it out of seems stupid.

Once I'm given access to create threads in the Homebrew Apps section I'll post the .ipk for installation.
    I've updated my first post with hot new screenshots. And I added the ability to view it sideways. I don't know why more apps don't support rotation, it's really only 2 lines of code, leaving it out of seems stupid.

Once I'm given access to create threads in the Homebrew Apps section I'll post the .ipk for installation.
    Awesome! Do you need a certain amount of posts to create a topic in the Homebrew Apps section? Or is it just waiting a specified time? I tried creating a new topic today & said I don't have permissions to create a new topic in the Homebrew Apps section And I pretty much finished the 1.0 version of my app too...
  11.    #31  
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-section.html Says you need to use the contact form to ask for permission to create a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    Awesome! Do you need a certain amount of posts to create a topic in the Homebrew Apps section? Or is it just waiting a specified time? I tried creating a new topic today & said I don't have permissions to create a new topic in the Homebrew Apps section And I pretty much finished the 1.0 version of my app too...
    what app would that be??? do u have it in an ipk file?
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-section.html Says you need to use the contact form to ask for permission to create a thread.
    Thanks for posting that link. I guess I somehow missed that topic

Quote Originally Posted by knightflores View Post
    what app would that be??? do u have it in an ipk file?
    It's a bit of a secret for now. I do have an ipk file but, it's not ready to be posted yet. Still a few bugs that I need to exterminate in order to make it presentable. Once I can post a new topic in the homebrew apps section, it'll be a few days after that. Figure sometime next week at the latest
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    This looks like a well polished, very useful app. I'll be rooting my pre for this next week when I have time off from work. Hopefully Microsoft will allow for direct messaging to XBL in the near future.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Synergy would be awesome!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    BTW not to be picky but its Xbox LIVE not XboxLive. Also I think you should call it Xbox LIVE cause it seems more general so that if you later add more functionality that goes outside of just Friends your app name will still mean what the app does.

Also I dont know if you have an icon yet but this would probably be a good image to shrink down and make an icon out of. If you want I can make you an icon in a couple of days.. im in my second house and the PC here is garbage and doesn't have Photoshop so that's why I said "a few days".

http://www.gameplasma.com/images2/xbox-live-logo.png
    VERY nice app. Very polished, good job, It actually looks like it could be an official MS app
    That looks really cool, can you work on one for the Playstation3?
    I've seen this site does it for the trophies:
    PS3 Trophy Card Generator
    but it would be nice if it can be done to check on what your buddies are playing right now. The trophies and status come from this site:
    PlayStation.com

and you log in with your Email and Password. Let me know if you would like me to test something in case you don't have a PS3.
    Yes this is one of the apps i have been waiting for to come to the pre. Keep up the good work it looks great!
    Yea as an xbox fan my self i would love to use this app..
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast