1.    #1  
    Just curious. I have a little programming experience, but wasn't sure what type of programming is required for the Pre.

Thanks
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Basically javascript/html/css.
    Knowing the prototype javascript library could be helpful.
    Understanding Model/View/Controller (MVC) could be helpful.
    For me the initial learning curve has been getting used to the WebOS specific widgets and how to navigate from different scene/cards.
    There is an ebook you can get online. Search for Oreilly WebOS. Its not released officially yet so you'll be looking at the "rough cuts" but I I've found it useful. Others disagree and say just look at the samples in the SDK. I think those are helpful too.
    know your javascript prototype chains
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by schoksi View Post
    Basically javascript/html/css.
    Knowing the prototype javascript library could be helpful.
    Understanding Model/View/Controller (MVC) could be helpful.
    For me the initial learning curve has been getting used to the WebOS specific widgets and how to navigate from different scene/cards.
    There is an ebook you can get online. Search for Oreilly WebOS. Its not released officially yet so you'll be looking at the "rough cuts" but I I've found it useful. Others disagree and say just look at the samples in the SDK. I think those are helpful too.
    Good stuff to know.

Thank you.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6