1. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    ahhh I'm so close but this step:

5. Finally, you need to create a png image (ideally 200x44, but any size up to 300x44 should work) with a transparent background and the logo of your choice. Add it to the path below making sure the name matches the css class, reboot, and enjoy!
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images

How do I create this image through novaterm? I have the image on my mac's desktop but how do I get it where it needs to be? And what does the thing about the name matching the css class mean?
  2. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Update: I have to go to work so I closed out everything, mounted as read only, now restarting the phone with dev mode off. All this after following all the steps except the last one about images. Hoping I'll be fine...

By the way, I was adding imdb but because the user volume I wasn't able to get to that image, I'm going to be using flickr as a placeholder. But does anyone know how to get the imdb image besides that page? Thanks!
    Copy the image to the Pre in usb mode and use mv /media/internal/search-XXXXXX.png /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images to move it to the folder.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.