Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I wanted to chime in with support for this app. I like it and I hope it becomes a well-polished product in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkPRE View Post
    So this will be an application, not an actual replacement for the homescreen?
    So far, that is correct, however I am torn as judge that as being a con or not. Everything works (save the calendar) and looks great. It's very evident the direction of the app, or rather what will change etc.
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    I can say this could become one of the must have apps for the webOS. I have been a WinMo user for years, and that's the one thing I loved about WinMo; you could find hundreds of apps or shells to suit your needs.
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    Oopps, I also made a small donation to the cause. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkPRE View Post
    So this will be an application, not an actual replacement for the homescreen?
    There is no "homescreen" on the Pre. This kind of thing has to be an app.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I think if the home button could change from cards to this app would make this even better.
    Do want alpha testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I'm so new I can't even send a PM to make a donation and join dev of this awesome WIP. Doh.....
    Just go into 15 random posts here and just add a small comment so that it allows you to. Thats what i did. Also on the first page of this thread he has his website, so you can donate via paypal from there.
    man that looks awsome
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    ok what is the timeline for this?
    Would like tobeta test this now
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    ok what is the timeline for this?
    Would like tobeta test this now
    I think if you donate, you can Beta test.
    One can find consistency even in inconsistency.
    Does it change the background with the time of day?

That would be sweet. Kind of like Playstation 3's Home page switches colors from morning to night!
    I would donate to beta test this...how do I do that to then get a copy of this, and what would be the amount?
    This is looking awesome. I can't wait for you to get it finished!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    looking badass!!! maybe palm should "donate" and update are pre's with this 2009 style home page.... or wait build a phone better then the iphone and leave it blank......COME ON PALM.....THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Donate here :Active Home Screen for Palm Pre

As for the alpha 1, he has said it is closed right now. I'm sure another alpha will be coming soon, so if you donate or ask nicely im sure you can get in on that.

Generally, to get the most up to date status of whats going on is to save this thread and check the first page as he makes his most current status known there.
    wow, it's looking incredible!
    Wonder if the .ipk for the home screen can be made to work with the "pinging the collective" app for non-rooted phones?
    Getting better every time I check. Now drooling.......
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    I just donated a buck, I really want to get this on my Pre ASAP.
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast