418 Global Posts
    now $3 in the app catalog *hint hint*
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    now $3 in the app catalog *hint hint*
    Don't buy now. Save more this weekend.
    now $2.49.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Just downloaded AC yesterday and I'm enjoying it on my Verizon Pre+. From what I've seen it's a constant work in progress, so I thought I'd add some suggestions:

1) More configuration options on the calendar widget would be great. I don't need to show the next five or 10 items on my calendar. Three would be perfect. We only have so much screen space, and that calendar takes up most of it right now. While I'm at it, I was under the impression that you could "roll up" the calendar, so only the top bar showed. I haven't been able to figure out how. Was I mistaken about that?

2) The "weather" widget that shows the time in big letters and numbers with the sun or moon next to it needs some work. Honestly, I'd convert this from a weather widget to a clock widget. Keep the time and date, but lose the sun or moon. I think as a weather widget it's useless unless the temperature is included. The big clock, however, is something that's useful for getting the time at a glance. Also, regarding this widget, for some reason it bugs me that it shows 1pm as 01:00. Any way to get rid of that zero?

3) A very small battery widget would be great. This is something I miss being able to check in full screen mode.

4) Any way to have an email widget that shows the headlines of your most recent two or three messages? This, paired with the battery widget, would allow most people to run in full screen mode without missing anything.

5) An app launcher with more than five items would be great. Maybe something with two rows of icons?

6) The on screen keyboard is a nice touch, but is there any way to access the options in that program? I like to have the keys light up when pressed, and I think that's an option on the original keyboard app. I know at the very least, the keys jumped up when pressed.

As an aside -- I've been having a heck of a time with the notes widget. I watched the video tutorial and did what it showed (click and hold note, type in text, hit enter) but no text shows up in the note.

Great app .... thanks for all the work you put into it!
    So for real? no free version after all the promises? soo sad
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but the calendar widget has all but stopped working for me. The black/grey box is there, but the calendar info never loads. I like the concept of this app, but my main reason for wanting it was to have "glanceable" calendar information right there on my screen. This is something that's unfortunately missing from the Pre. Without that, AC is largely useless to me.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larssmith View Post
    Very misleading, the OP used us to help filter out any issues with his app, and once WE helped him get it to a presentable state, he makes us all pay for it. <deleted by mod>
    Suck it up, buttercup. He doesn't slave away at his keyboard for nothing. $3 isn't too much to ask for, is it?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: edited quote
    So are we going to get this for the PIXI?
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larssmith View Post
    Very misleading, the OP used us to help filter out any issues with his app, and once WE helped him get it to a presentable state, he makes us all pay for it. <deleted by mod>.
    AC 2 has been released for free: here.

SketchPad also released as a free app: here

Paid version of TouchConnect and WebToPhone (link) will be free in 2 or 3 weeks.

People also asking for previous version(s) of ActiveCard and AHS so I'm going to release them for free.

All other apps (17 of them) are already available for free.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: edited quote
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I'd love to try out that older version of AHC

always liked that one best...ahsQCss1-full.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    I'd love to try out that older version of AHC

always liked that one best...ahsQCss1-full.jpg
    Me too..i like this a lot better.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    AC lite is not working, I have roulette installed, but the widgets only show for a few seconds and then disappear. What am I missing?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    You have to get 2000 points, hit info and then the highroller button. Download AC2 from there...
    You have to get 2000 points, hit info and then the highroller button. Download AC2 from there...
    Really? Where does it say that? It sounds like a joke. If it is true, no thanks. I'm not doing all that to demo your software that I may or may not like. Especially for a gambling game, which I am morally apposed to. C ya.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reyalsnik View Post
    75% of "problems", "bugs" and user QQs exist because people just won't read app descriptions or manuals.

It's easier to believe the app will know what they think than read 5 lines of text. And then go back to the app catalog - again w/o reading anything - and tell everyone how much the app sucks.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    Just downloaded AC yesterday and I'm enjoying it on my Verizon Pre+. From what I've seen it's a constant work in progress, so I thought I'd add some suggestions:

1) More configuration options on the calendar widget would be great. I don't need to show the next five or 10 items on my calendar. Three would be perfect. We only have so much screen space, and that calendar takes up most of it right now. While I'm at it, I was under the impression that you could "roll up" the calendar, so only the top bar showed. I haven't been able to figure out how. Was I mistaken about that?

2) The "weather" widget that shows the time in big letters and numbers with the sun or moon next to it needs some work. Honestly, I'd convert this from a weather widget to a clock widget. Keep the time and date, but lose the sun or moon. I think as a weather widget it's useless unless the temperature is included. The big clock, however, is something that's useful for getting the time at a glance. Also, regarding this widget, for some reason it bugs me that it shows 1pm as 01:00. Any way to get rid of that zero?

3) A very small battery widget would be great. This is something I miss being able to check in full screen mode.

4) Any way to have an email widget that shows the headlines of your most recent two or three messages? This, paired with the battery widget, would allow most people to run in full screen mode without missing anything.

5) An app launcher with more than five items would be great. Maybe something with two rows of icons?

6) The on screen keyboard is a nice touch, but is there any way to access the options in that program? I like to have the keys light up when pressed, and I think that's an option on the original keyboard app. I know at the very least, the keys jumped up when pressed.

As an aside -- I've been having a heck of a time with the notes widget. I watched the video tutorial and did what it showed (click and hold note, type in text, hit enter) but no text shows up in the note.

Great app .... thanks for all the work you put into it!
    1) webOS 2

2) ----

3) No API for that (yet)

4) Same as 3

5) 8 (?-not sure) in landscape

6) No sorry. It's not worth it. And I think acWriter has it so no point adding more code for typing 4-5 words.

7) Use on-screen keyboard.
    Sorry too lazy to go through all the thread, Im sure you answered this, but why did you stop AHS development? Imo the app was a much better idea, not that I dont like AC, I have that as well, but aside from maybe like of API's, I would really like to see it return.
    Ahh it looks like I missed the free version sale. Or the web page is momentarily down. But if there are any current links to AC2 free version please let me know. Thank you so much Mapara. I love this app. Also if you do rerelease old editions that would be amazing. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reyalsnik View Post

Joke?

I cant seem to find the free version. Id love to try this out.
    Can someone please tell me how/where to get The Active Home Screen or Active Card? Any of the old links I've tried are no longer any good.