Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    1) Wetter: nur in den USA
    2) On-Screen-KB ist EN
    3) Keine Zeit zum ‹bersetzen
    again, 2 and 3 I can do for you
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    1) It's a full screen app so yeah... Normal mode next update.

2) Not really

3) Already posted this for memory trolls, but people don't read everything, so here you go: http://i49.tinypic.com/im2osz.jpg

4) Good for your battery.
    I dont know if its just coincidental or not, but it appears that since I installed AC2, that my Pre has been freezin, and hanging up significantly more than it has in the past. I've since removed it, cleaned up my overall system, and will get back to you on whether or not there is an improvement, or just a personal issue. I do love the program and what it does, but I wish I had been able to demo it first.
    I've been getting TMC errors with just this app open by itself so I went to jstop (when it would finally open without a TMC error) and found this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    I've been getting TMC errors with just this app open by itself so I went to jstop (when it would finally open without a TMC error) and found this
    If you're having problems with AC (or any other app):

1) delete (hold the orange button + tap app icon)
    2) re-install
    3) ....
    4) PROFIT

Why?
    Download/installation can fail (especially after last week's catalog problems). Sometimes you won't even know it, but some files may be incomplete or damaged. You can still run the app and everything looks fine, but sooner or later something will cause problems/crashes etc.

This can be reproduced with any (bigger) ipk and SDK:

1) install: palm-install __ipkname__ -d usb
    2) wait
    3) cancel: CTRL+C before it's completely installed
    4) if your timing is "right" you'll see the app installed and you can run it - most likely it'll crash or some stuff won't work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [QUOTE=mapara;2472123]We are merging AHS with ActiveCard.

RC (last beta) will be released tomorrow night (and by "night" I mean Wednesday 2-4am left coast time). Or maybe sooner - hard to tell at this point.

App catalog version (updated ActiveCard) should be available this week (Friday) or early next week - depends on Palm. Free version 2-3 days later.

What's the difference?
    Paid version has email tech. support, free version has no support at all. That's the only difference (for now).

So is there a free version or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by amurph09 View Post
    So is there a free version or not?
    +1 for me. I want to at least try it before shelling out the $6 for support/etc.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Sorry bro but you took to long with this one... I already switched phones waiting for this to drop...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MacBook View Post
    Sorry bro but you took to long with this one... I already switched phones waiting for this to drop...
    Go away troll. Your inane comments are not necessary here.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryank9 View Post
    Go away troll. Your inane comments are not necessary here.
    yea yea yea troll this troll that... you might not like it but its true!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MacBook View Post
    Um ive been running active card for quite some time now (8 months maybe) so it was available way before this new version so i guess u were waiting so long but never tried the original.

Enjoy the new phone....i didnt like android so much when i tested it for work but to each his own.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    i see an update just came out for activecard... will the free version be coming this week? I want to try before i buy
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Anyone else notice Active Card 2.0.3 blocks notifications from displaying. Active Card 0.9.1 doesn't block notifications.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Anyone else notice Active Card 2.0.3 blocks notifications from displaying. Active Card 0.9.1 doesn't block notifications.
    Due to it being in fullscreen mode probably.

You can toggle that on/off in Screen Settings > Fullscreen (have to scroll down to see that option).

Solves the issue in portrait view, not sure about landscape.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I run in landscape and updated to 2.03 this a.m. My notifications are working just fine.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i don't see the fullscreen availability in the new version???

Had an update come across tonight!!!!!
    Last edited by pchrist; 06/15/2010 at 09:57 PM.
    I going to go out on a limb and say that the dev has no immediate plans for the free version or has temporarily left these forums, as they haven't been here in 10+days.

Maybe he is so busy implementing the free version (fingers crossed but not hopeful)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    I going to go out on a limb and say that the dev has no immediate plans for the free version or has temporarily left these forums, as they haven't been here in 10+days.

Maybe he is so busy implementing the free version (fingers crossed but not hopeful)
    agreed... Dissapointing, this has potential to be an app I want to pay for, but due to a lot of the mixed feedback I want to try it first.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Wrong. He is just focusing on Active Card. Look at the current Version that was released just some days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Wrong. He is just focusing on Active Card. Look at the current Version that was released just some days ago.
    Entirely possible, but lets be honest...it takes about 20 minutes to apply for a new app ID and port it over. Especially since he noted there would be no changes except lack of support.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    To anyone that is still holding off from buying the app, jump on it once the 1/2 price promo kicks in (21st?) http://www.precentral.net/palm-app-p...l-apps-be-50-1

Don't feel bad because: "Palm will still be paying developers what their full cut would be without the promo"