Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1443
    I up graded to the new version, but does any one have a link to the old active card?

I want to go back to the old one for the following reasons
    1. Can't use my own pics as background
    2. I must be weird but I miss the rounded corners, just looks better on a pre to me. An option would be nice. Glad to see portrait mode working though, good job over all.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    mapara, based on my post a few threads up and the fact that his thread isnt all about ActiveCard, can we close this one down and have a new ActiveCard 'official' thread?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    #1: I don't think there's a way to use ur own pix as backrounds yet.

#2: You will NOT be charged again for an app that you already paid for.
    You can rest easy knowing that it can be deleted and then re-downloaded for free.
    ^ this and....

You WILL be able to use your own wallpapers (and I mean 320x480 wallpapers - not photos etc.) soon.

If you have any questions/requests, please post here or use twitter @apps4pre. 2.0.2 will be posted next week(end).

The app catalog is BROKEN right now (looks like not everyone is affected, but still...). If you can't download/install/app doesn't work after the installation, please let us and Palm know.

More about upcoming updates etc will be posted here (maybe) and here: forwebOS | Facebook
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    can someone point me in the direction of the official thread for the Palm App Catalog version of this app and any 'how to' information?
    Menu --> Help ("?" button) --> Tutorial (text and 2 videos).

Or here:
    Tutorial part 1:
    Tutorial part 2:
    just bought this and like it a lot, looking forward to more widgets & easier way to add apps to launcher
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Menu --> Help ("?" button) --> Tutorial (text and 2 videos).

Or here:
    Tutorial part 1:
    Tutorial part 2:
    Just looked at the videos and I like it a lot. But why did you still only release it for the US?
    We in Europe (fore me special Germany) would like to buy/use it too.

HaPe
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Just looked at the videos and I like it a lot. But why did you still only release it for the US?
    We in Europe (fore me special Germany) would like to buy/use it too.

HaPe
    1) Wetter: nur in den USA
    2) On-Screen-KB ist EN
    3) Keine Zeit zum ‹bersetzen
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    So i see portrait mode is working now. Any way to allow the launcher bar to run vertical in portrait mode so we can see more icons OR even better any way to add more than 1 "launcher" bar to a screen?? That would be great as well.

Plus non official calendar support like in the special ac beta from last time?? i know this is a problem due to api etc BUT it works so well on my pre.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    So i see portrait mode is working now. Any way to allow the launcher bar to run vertical in portrait mode so we can see more icons OR even better any way to add more than 1 "launcher" bar to a screen?? That would be great as well.

Plus non official calendar support like in the special ac beta from last time?? i know this is a problem due to api etc BUT it works so well on my pre.
    A vertical launcher bar for portrait is a GREAT idea.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    A vertical launcher bar for portrait is a GREAT idea.
    +1 on the vertical lancher bar and the ability to have multiple launcher configrations.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    i guess this isn't available in canada...why not?

Sightline Payments Kirk Sanford
    betting
    Last edited by bmenot; 04/05/2011 at 04:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Not sure if you already have an older version of Active Card installed but if you do you can get the update installed for the newest version via the Pre's native update app. If you try to install the update through preware you will get the not available in your country message for Canada.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I up graded to the new version, but does any one have a link to the old active card?

I want to go back to the old one for the following reasons
    1. Can't use my own pics as background
    2. I must be weird but I miss the rounded corners, just looks better on a pre to me. An option would be nice. Glad to see portrait mode working though, good job over all.
    I too wish I could go back to the old version as it just seemed to have more functionality. Don't get me wrong though I love the work that has gone into the newest version especially now with portrait mode. Good Work Guys
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post

If you have any questions/requests, please post here or use twitter @apps4pre. 2.0.2 will be posted next week(end).
    Pixi Support . Ok, that may take a while, but keep up the good work!
    A couple of points:

1. Notifications dont stay on screen.
    2. Sucks up battery power?
    3. Causing TMC warning, even with uberkernal, and govenah.
    4. luv the look and the convenience but feeling its not something to leave running.

Dont get me wrong I think its good lookin, but I'm feelin more and more like, O just blew $6. I'll keep messing with it.
    Is there any possibilty of throwing Preware, or the App catalog on the launcher?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    A couple of points:

1. Notifications dont stay on screen.
    2. Sucks up battery power?
    3. Causing TMC warning, even with uberkernal, and govenah.
    4. luv the look and the convenience but feeling its not something to leave running.

1) It's a full screen app so yeah... Normal mode next update.

2) Not really

3) Already posted this for memory trolls, but people don't read everything, so here you go: http://i49.tinypic.com/im2osz.jpg

4) Good for your battery. :)
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    Is there any possibilty of throwing Preware, or the App catalog on the launcher?
    Sure
    any chance of re-releasing the old version and calling it something else. I would gladly pay again.

The android concept is nice but I like how compact the old one also, don't thing I would use 3 screens.
    When will free version be out? sorry to keep buggin but the anticipation is killin me!! haha