Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1443
  1. onebelow0's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #121  
    I have to say this looks officially badazz. Nice work!
  2. #122  
    Today is saturday, has anybody received their alpha? I sent a PM a long time ago, and I hope I can get it.
  3. #123  
    Looks fantastic. I can hardly wait until it's finished. What I miss most from my Treo is having calendar events appear on the home screen.
  4. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Today is saturday, has anybody received their alpha? I sent a PM a long time ago, and I hope I can get it.
    Yes. 5 people so far. You'll get it ... (sooner or later).
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Yes. 5 people so far. You'll get it ... (sooner or later).
    Where are you sending the file for us? Our email?
  6. #126  
    I posted in the thread because I wasn't aloud to PM, due to being new and my post count.
    Anyway I can still get access?
  7. #127  
    It looks really awesome!
    Last edited by TreoRock; 07/11/2009 at 03:13 PM.
  8. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    It looks really awesome! A few suggestions:
    -Can we pick our own launch bar icons?
    -Can we pick our own background?
    -Why does it say "Breakfast at Tiffany's for the calendar?" I'm guessing this was just hard coded to display how it would look like once it is linked to the calendar.
    -The big F next to the degrees kind of bothers me. I would say the settings menu should allow you to toggle from F or C and the degrees should just show the number with a little circle next to it. Like Accuweather does it.
    -Does the weather refresh by itself or it needs to be refreshed?
    please email me - check your PMs
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    please email me - check your PMs

    checked my PM, don't have anything yet.

    I'll send my email to your PM again
  10. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    It looks really awesome! A few suggestions:
    -Can we pick our own launch bar icons?
    -Can we pick our own background?
    -Why does it say "Breakfast at Tiffany's for the calendar?" I'm guessing this was just hard coded to display how it would look like once it is linked to the calendar.
    -The big F next to the degrees kind of bothers me. I would say the settings menu should allow you to toggle from F or C and the degrees should just show the number with a little circle next to it. Like Accuweather does it.
    -Does the weather refresh by itself or it needs to be refreshed?
    Use "SETTINGS" button (yellow)


    "-Can we pick our own launch bar icons?" Yes, but not in alpha.
    "Why does it say "Breakfast at Tiffany's for the calendar?" -- hardcoded for now.
    "The big F next to the degrees..." - k

    "Does the weather refresh by itself or it needs to be refreshed?" - 10 min update, hardcoded for now
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Use "SETTINGS" button (yellow)


    "-Can we pick our own launch bar icons?" Yes, but not in alpha.
    "Why does it say "Breakfast at Tiffany's for the calendar?" -- hardcoded for now.
    "The big F next to the degrees..." - k

    "Does the weather refresh by itself or it needs to be refreshed?" - 10 min update, hardcoded for now

    I was not aware as a new user you couldn't send PM's
    Not sure what your email is, so here's my email

    jazzgreats at comcast dot net

    Thanks in advance
  12. #132  
    This looks really interesting! Before the Pre I had a HTC Diamond and helped out allot with different Today Apps. I would really like to get a hands on this. This looks VERY promising and possibly could help turn on allot of other old WinMo developers on for the Pre. I've PMed you and would really like to get the Alpha version. Great Work!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    please email me - check your PMs
    Dont have one either.
  14. #134  
    Wow, looks great! It took me a minute to get the VBOX and SDK loaded, then my device configed, etc... But wow! Works great so far! Will report later.

    THANKS!
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
  15. Spunky424's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #135  
    man i really wish i'm one of the lucky ones who gets to beta test this. i'm very anxious
  16. #136  
    Got into the Alpha! So happy!. This is an application, does not replace your homescreen. This is both a pro and a con. Pro, it is easy to install and doesnt mess with your actual homescreen. Con, it'd be nice if it could be used as a full replacement for the original pre homescreen. However, it does load all your apps in its hardcoded (for now) dock like normal but in their own cards.

    Weather works great. Tried on various zip codes and works well. Not sure why it asks for a name, don't see where this is applied into the actual app.

    Everything about the application works well thus far. Have had no issues. Works great!

    Pros: Looks gorgeous. When out of alpha and beta features are added, i could see the quick call feature being really useful.
  17. #137  
    Just sent you a small donation, hope it helps a bit. Definately love this app and will love it when more features are added when they come in the beta.
  18. #138  
    I'm interested but I can't PM =/
  19. #139  
    So this is one card that you leave open as your home screen?
  20. #140  
    So this will be an application, not an actual replacement for the homescreen?
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions