Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18586364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1443
    I can't add any apps that are not in the initial list. There is a find more apps item but I can't get it to work. Also cannot change zip code for the weather app. Any instructions for these issues?
    Laissez Faire
    I would like to see the app as well as HaPe and Taurec in the german app store too!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Downloaded and installed AC2 this a.m. Going through configuration and all looks good. After selecting a new zip for the weather app, it has frozen on me. I have restarted Luna and done a complete restart. I can launch the app and it comes up, but nothing is active. I cannot select the options screen, move screen to screen in any direction or select anything on screen. Any ideas?

EDIT: UPDATE - deleted and reinstalled app. Same result. All worked good through configuration. Closed App. Reopened App. Totally frozen. No activity possible.
    Last edited by richof; 05/28/2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: updated info
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Is active card going to be free? I was under the impression that when AHS now active card 2.0 came out it would be. Is that what we are waiting the couple of days for?

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    After several attempts, I have things working. I deleted the app, then reinstalled. I configured each aspect seperately, exiting and restarting the app in between each configuration, looking for the one item that was causing the hang. I now have everything configured the way I want and all is working correctly. Would love to know waht caused the hang though. Once everthing is up and running, is there a way to "lock down" the layout? It seems a little to easy to throw a widget away or move it on the screen.

EDIT: UPDATE: LOCKED UP Again. Happens when adding more that 2 contacts. After adding additional contacts, close app, reopen app, app frozen as before. Still looking for help, please.
    Last edited by richof; 05/28/2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: update info
    There are only a few stock apps to select from. I want to add Preware as well as a few more homebrew goodies but cant find them, not to mention a few from the palm catalog also. Any suggestions?

Also tried to add the rss feeds for fox news but it never took the address once it was keyed in?

Great looking app though!! nice interface too!! the landscape was not as annoying as I thought it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpizzadude View Post
    There are only a few stock apps to select from. I want to add Preware as well as a few more homebrew goodies but cant find them, not to mention a few from the palm catalog also. Any suggestions?
    I had the same problem but tried again and a screen pops up that lets you type in the name of an app.

But I can't figure out how to type on a note. The note appears but I can't use it. Any help from anyone?

Also, it appears that you lose about half the screen. That is because if you try to change screens where there is a widget, the widget disappears but the screen does not move. The only solution I have found is to leave the right side of each screen blank.
    Laissez Faire
    I guess its safe to say that there are a couple of bugs in this version, its good that everyone is posting what they are so that the developer can fix them. Great application so far, I look forward to future updates as well as AHS
    Love the app, very clean and smooth. I'm all for devs getting paid for a good app, but $6 is a little extreme. Still, great job though.
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Sorry, I was out of town - just got back... Looks like 2.0.1 is almost ready.

There are only a few stock apps to select from. I want to add Preware as well as a few more homebrew....
    Palm Apps and Catalog are supported ATM. There's no way to access your list of installed apps, so no web/beta/homebrew can be added.

Great looking app though!! nice interface too!! the landscape was not as annoying as I thought it would be.
    Portrait will be in 2.0.1.

================================================

Complete list of changes in 2.0.1:

- portrait mode (manual switch - but this way you'll have 6 screens instead of 3);
    - widget lock (prevents widgets from being accidentally removed);
    - dock/clock widget now remembers its settings (background);
    - new RSS widget for portrait mode;
    - added options for screen timeout - enable/disable (currently disabled);
    - new portrait mode wallpapers;

- fixed "contact overload" bug (no more crashes with 3+ contacts);
    - fixed wallpaper switch timer;

ETA: Tuesday - Friday (depends on Palm)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Free.
    We are merging AHS with ActiveCard.

RC (last beta) will be released tomorrow night (and by "night" I mean Wednesday 2-4am left coast time). Or maybe sooner - hard to tell at this point.

App catalog version (updated ActiveCard) should be available this week (Friday) or early next week - depends on Palm. Free version 2-3 days later.

What's the difference?
    Paid version has email tech. support, free version has no support at all. That's the only difference (for now).
    So when will the non supported free version released?

I did donate a while back to AHS when it was first released does that qualify my for active card?
    Okay.
    I've got a problem.

None of the contact widgets will let me change a contact to somebody else, or even delete a person.
    Now i'm stuck with a person that i don't want in my contact widget.
    Trying to flick away a contact in edit mode doesn't help either.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    None of the contact widgets will let me change a contact to somebody else, or even delete a person.
    Just tap it once and replace with another contact.

So when will the non supported free version released?
    Working on it. I'd love to see it available ASAP (you know - Palm Hot apps...), but it's not like ... BAM! it's done!
    Just tap it once and replace with another contact
    That worked, thank you.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Any idea on when? will all version be available that way? If we donated for ahs do we get this version? Just wondering.

Thanks
    Any chance of a trial type deal or something like that I just want to see if it has any benefits for me personally because I miss a home screen but not a lot?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    I did donate a while back to AHS when it was first released does that qualify my for active card?
    I notice that this question has been asked at least twice and there's been no answer.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Palm Apps and Catalog are supported ATM. There's no way to access your list of installed apps, so no web/beta/homebrew can be added.
    I believe that if the user supplies the full app ID (e.g., com.author.app), it can be done. I believe that this is how the TealSoft launcher handles it. They also, as I understand it, offer an ever-growing list of app IDs based on popular homebrew apps. Anyone use this program to confirm or deny?

For that matter, it seems that since Preware allows launching homebrew aps, it's not impossible.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I notice that this question has been asked at least twice and there's been no answer.
    What's wrong with:

Working on it. I'd love to see it available ASAP (you know - Palm Hot apps...), but it's not like ... BAM! it's done!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I believe that if the user supplies the full app ID (e.g., com.author.app), it can be done. I believe that this is how the TealSoft launcher handles it. They also, as I understand it, offer an ever-growing list of app IDs based on popular homebrew apps. Anyone use this program to confirm or deny?

For that matter, it seems that since Preware allows launching homebrew aps, it's not impossible.
    How many people know how/where to get the app id?
    How many people know how/where to find app icon links?
    How do you get homebrew icons?