Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1443
  1. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #1321  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    We are merging AHS with ActiveCard.
    i still use active card "paid" which uses the unofficial api to aquire device calendar info. will the new combo version be able to pull my exchange calander info as well.

    what about upgrades i forgot what the deal was after paying the fee for active card.

    just wondering and waiting to update my avatar....
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  2. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1322  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    i still use active card "paid" which uses the unofficial api to aquire device calendar info. will the new combo version be able to pull my exchange calander info as well.

    what about upgrades i forgot what the deal was after paying the fee for active card.

    just wondering and waiting to update my avatar....
    Calendar: Google (Gmail or Hosted) only - for now
    Updates: all updates are free
    Avatar: :P
  3. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #1323  
    hope getting the calendar "fixed" again wont take long (maybe another "special version" like last go round)

    youtube video only shows landscape mode will the app support rotation??
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  4. #1324  
    +1 one on the rotation but I will definitely buy it either way
  5. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1325  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    +1 one on the rotation but I will definitely buy it either way
    Landscape only. Rotation and Pixi support will be added later (and by "later" I mean 2+ months).
  6. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #1326  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Landscape only. Rotation and Pixi support will be added later (and by "later" I mean 2+ months).
    2+ months? The vast majority of webOS apps are designed to run in portrait mode. It seems crazy to design a homescreen app in landscape only, and to have users constantly turning their phone from landscape to portrait and back again everytime they go in and out of ActiveCard.
    The preview video is extremely impressive, and everything looks lovely, but I'm concerned that if it's landscape only it's not going to be of great functional use.
  7. pchrist's Avatar
    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #1327  
    will the link let you download with out paying?
  8. #1328  
    looking forward to this.
  9. #1329  
    Wow. Can't wait for this!
  10. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #1330  
    I'll ask for the sake of asking: will those that contributed to MHS (i.e., those that paid) be provided support? Or only those that paid for AC?

    Of course, the app will be so bug-free and so easy to use that no one will need support...
  11. pchrist's Avatar
    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #1331  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I'll ask for the sake of asking: will those that contributed to MHS (i.e., those that paid) be provided support? Or only those that paid for AC?

    Of course, the app will be so bug-free and so easy to use that no one will need support...
    Good question i donated to MHS when it first started. Either way i'll take it looks amazing. lots of things came together on it that will make it very useful!!!!

    I can't find the free download of active card right now? anyone have any suggestions?
  12. #1332  
    Ahhhhhh cant wait! plz release fast!
  13. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1333  
    This is for "omg this thing eats to much memory!!1!!one!!1!" kind of trolls.

    http://i49.tinypic.com/im2osz.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/11wdjsk.jpg
  14. #1334  
    Does this mean that it wont be out as soon as thought?
  15. yokken's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #1335  
    I want portrait mode for AC2.0! I don't want to have to turn my Pre sideways when it take it out of my picket just so I can see my upcoming appointments... I want it to be easy and seamless, like the Blackberry live home screen.
    com.drhouse.lupus
  16. jp22382's Avatar
    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #1336  
    Just updated from app catalog. So far pretty impressed, will post any bugs or requests here. Thanks again!
  17. #1337  
    Quote Originally Posted by yokken View Post
    I want portrait mode for AC2.0! I don't want to have to turn my Pre sideways when it take it out of my picket just so I can see my upcoming appointments... I want it to be easy and seamless, like the Blackberry live home screen.
    Agree, I don't like landscape at all. I only landscape my browser if text is really too small. Will have to wait on a portrait version. Looks nice though. Don't understand why it's free after all that hard work.
  18. #1338  
    does the active home screen remain even when the Pre is left lying landscape on the touchstone?

    I think it would be sweet if it could replace the nightlight time displayed when the Pre sits on the touchstone.
  19. hape's Avatar
    Posts
    556 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #1339  
    Hi mapara,

    is there a special reason why you release AC2 only for the US? If no could you please add Europe (For me specially Germany ;-) ).
    Thanks in advance

    HaPe
  20. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #1340  
    Full Agree HaPe!!!

    @Mapara if you need help with translation/localisation please contact me.

Posting Permissions