Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1443
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    We are merging AHS with ActiveCard.
    i still use active card "paid" which uses the unofficial api to aquire device calendar info. will the new combo version be able to pull my exchange calander info as well.

what about upgrades i forgot what the deal was after paying the fee for active card.

just wondering and waiting to update my avatar....
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    i still use active card "paid" which uses the unofficial api to aquire device calendar info. will the new combo version be able to pull my exchange calander info as well.

what about upgrades i forgot what the deal was after paying the fee for active card.

just wondering and waiting to update my avatar....
    Calendar: Google (Gmail or Hosted) only - for now
    Updates: all updates are free
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    hope getting the calendar "fixed" again wont take long (maybe another "special version" like last go round)

youtube video only shows landscape mode will the app support rotation??
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    +1 one on the rotation but I will definitely buy it either way
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    +1 one on the rotation but I will definitely buy it either way
    Landscape only. Rotation and Pixi support will be added later (and by "later" I mean 2+ months).
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Landscape only. Rotation and Pixi support will be added later (and by "later" I mean 2+ months).
    2+ months? The vast majority of webOS apps are designed to run in portrait mode. It seems crazy to design a homescreen app in landscape only, and to have users constantly turning their phone from landscape to portrait and back again everytime they go in and out of ActiveCard.
    The preview video is extremely impressive, and everything looks lovely, but I'm concerned that if it's landscape only it's not going to be of great functional use.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    will the link let you download with out paying?
    looking forward to this.
    Wow. Can't wait for this!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I'll ask for the sake of asking: will those that contributed to MHS (i.e., those that paid) be provided support? Or only those that paid for AC?

Of course, the app will be so bug-free and so easy to use that no one will need support...
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I'll ask for the sake of asking: will those that contributed to MHS (i.e., those that paid) be provided support? Or only those that paid for AC?

Of course, the app will be so bug-free and so easy to use that no one will need support...
    Good question i donated to MHS when it first started. Either way i'll take it looks amazing. lots of things came together on it that will make it very useful!!!!

I can't find the free download of active card right now? anyone have any suggestions?
    Ahhhhhh cant wait! plz release fast!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    This is for "omg this thing eats to much memory!!1!!one!!1!" kind of trolls.

http://i49.tinypic.com/im2osz.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/11wdjsk.jpg
    Does this mean that it wont be out as soon as thought?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I want portrait mode for AC2.0! I don't want to have to turn my Pre sideways when it take it out of my picket just so I can see my upcoming appointments... I want it to be easy and seamless, like the Blackberry live home screen.
    com.drhouse.lupus
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Just updated from app catalog. So far pretty impressed, will post any bugs or requests here. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by yokken View Post
    I want portrait mode for AC2.0! I don't want to have to turn my Pre sideways when it take it out of my picket just so I can see my upcoming appointments... I want it to be easy and seamless, like the Blackberry live home screen.
    Agree, I don't like landscape at all. I only landscape my browser if text is really too small. Will have to wait on a portrait version. Looks nice though. Don't understand why it's free after all that hard work.
    does the active home screen remain even when the Pre is left lying landscape on the touchstone?

I think it would be sweet if it could replace the nightlight time displayed when the Pre sits on the touchstone.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi mapara,

is there a special reason why you release AC2 only for the US? If no could you please add Europe (For me specially Germany ;-) ).
    Thanks in advance

HaPe
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Full Agree HaPe!!!

@Mapara if you need help with translation/localisation please contact me.