Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1443
    A thread relevant to this topic is going at

forums[dot]precentral[dot]net[slash]web-os-development[slash]214548-webos-widgets-ui.html

My big complaint with what you are doing is that it is too much, soon the OS will take care of an improved launcher wave and quick launch. Instead this app should focus on being a flexible widget platform, especially one that can be viewed quickly in the minimized card view. Allow me to open multiple cards with widgets I put there in the order I like.
    just updated to webos 1.3.1 and all the quick call pictures are gone. Unable to load them back on. Update is messing up contacts for many users, I think its affecting ahs too. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

thx
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Can anyone guide me to a link (that is not dead) to either download or donate to download for this app. I looked for 2 hours and everything was dead. If anyone can upload one even if its the older one it would be great I just want to try this but all links are dead.
    Me too!!
    Help us out Mapara!! Love your work!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Looks like AHS has been left for dead. People have been begging for a download link for over a month now and no response from the developer.
    Yeah... it looks like he's been gone fr a couple of weeks. Shame too! Love the app.. donated toward the development, and I'd be happy to pay to a full version.

I have a demo HTC Hero on my desk at work (for testing purposes ;-))and the one thing I love about the Hero is the home screen. This app is the closest thing I've seen. Pity!

Mapara.. Come back!!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I would like to access all my calendars instead of just the ahs calendar. It would also be nice to take over the default launcher/main screen. I don't like the fact that I cant use universal search instantly. I love the work so far and I am looking forward to more updates.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vkewalra View Post
    This makes more sense as the lock screen. Things I would like to see are weather, time/date, next few appts/tasks, next alarm, battery%, along with the current notifications.

As for the home screen, I like the idea of more apps in the quick launch. It'd actually be great if apps had a different appearance in the card view: more basic and readable summary. So the weather would be just the temp and rain/sun, a sports app would just have the score and time/period. This would be benefited by a way to see multiple cards up at once, using more of the screen and being larger than the rearrange card view.
    yes please.
    so is this dead? or any updates or news?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kqnjml View Post
    just updated to webos 1.3.1 and all the quick call pictures are gone. Unable to load them back on. Update is messing up contacts for many users, I think its affecting ahs too. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

thx

Apps for webOS • View topic - No contact pictures after webOS 1.3.1
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    so is this dead? or any updates or news?
    Yes, for now it's dead. Palm needs to fix broken stuff (like contact sync) 1st.
    how do you get this app?
    Hello, they can orientate me this where the PayPal donation button, since I it do not see for ningun side, and I want to donate, for optener the beta..

apps.forwebos.com/ahs/

????????????????
    Hey hey...lets all give a huge yell out to the developer to get this back up and running!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!! Just needs completed!!!!!!
    where exactly can i download this sorry if its been mentioned
    I dont know if you can actually download it anymore. I think the developer gave up on it...anyone wanna pick up where he left off and complete this? It was a terrific idea!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkheart777 View Post
    Hey hey...lets all give a huge yell out to the developer to get this back up and running!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!! Just needs completed!!!!!!
    1) No need for that. I will resume my work on AHS in 3-4 weeks.

2) People should stop offering donations and asking for download. There's no download and I'm not taking any donations. This program will be available for free.

3) If you're using AHS beta and have any ideas/suggestions, PLEASE LET ME KNOW by EMAIL.
    Mapara,

Did Palm fix the contact sync issue in 1.3.5.1? I really miss some of the features in AHS even when it's not fully functional. Hopefully you can send out the update soon. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I'm using the 0.4.3b beta with 1.3.5.1 and it works. Only thing not working is calendar appointment listing but all I really want is the extra launcher. Weather and rss work fine.