Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1443
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    God forgive me for saying this...knock wood, all that stuff...But I check this forum every day and can't figure out if I am the only guy who has no problems with this. Works great here! Thanks Mark! D.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Mark,
    I am very interested in the active card application, but I do have a suggestion/question. I am not sure if it is possible but instead of a twitter feed make it a facebook feed? I for one am not interested in twitter but I do use facebook...
    thank you! And again great work!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    Mark,
    I am very interested in the active card application, but I do have a suggestion/question. I am not sure if it is possible but instead of a twitter feed make it a facebook feed? I for one am not interested in twitter but I do use facebook...
    thank you! And again great work!
    OK, but you will have to tell me what exactly you're expecting/asking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    OK, but you will have to tell me what exactly you're expecting/asking for.
    ok, I am looking for something like friendsflow built in but not as in depth, just like the twitter one you have now. The ability to see recent updates and update my status and also maybe receive notifications about updates or comments etc. All of this in place of the twitter feed you have. Does that sound posssible? Thanks again.
    how can i download this app...and is the same as the ActiveCard in the app catalog??
    no the active card is a different application. To download this one go to the developers site on the first page of tjis or the same dev site that is listed with the active card app in the app catalog
    thank u for your response..i dont see the download link though
    Quote Originally Posted by cyd1388 View Post
    thank u for your response..i dont see the download link though
    hmm you are right I also do not see the donation link any more. You use to be able to donate 5 dollars and get sent the download link, but it is no longer present. Mark would have to clarify this but maybe getting ahold of ahs is done a different way now. Sorry I am unable to help you
    Is it possible to use my theme icons for the icons on this app?
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    hmm you are right I also do not see the donation link any more. You use to be able to donate 5 dollars and get sent the download link, but it is no longer present. Mark would have to clarify this but maybe getting ahold of ahs is done a different way now. Sorry I am unable to help you
    It was removed couple weeks ago. AHS will be released in homebrew section when it's ready - no ETA sorry.
    It was removed couple weeks ago. AHS will be released in homebrew section when it's ready - no ETA sorry.
    No need to be sorry, you are polishing it up and that takes time. Good luck with it. If you need feedback on any certain ideas or changes i could help and i'm sure nearly everyone else in this thread too
    is there a demo version of activecard available? I didn't like AHS too much, and would like to try ActiveCard if possible.
    Have you submitted this to Palm in any way? You should really get some backing from them to help with development. The potential for this app is through the roof and i understand wanting to do all the work yourself for all the credit, but getting Palm involved may speed up the process especially with so many people supporting your efforts.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I'm confused. What are the differences between AC and AHS? They seem like, basically, the same app, but with a different look and slightly different "widgets."

You've clearly invested time in developing two apps that fit the same "need."

Can you explain the differences?
    I have discontinued using the AHS because it was not pulling all of my calendar appointments correctly. Yes, all appointments are labeled as AHS (green.) If I hadn't noticed in time, I would have missed an appointment.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    where do I download this and the AC?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    AC Demo - yes, this weekend

Have you submitted this to Palm in any way? No. Palm is asking the same thing. But NO. AHS stays homebrew for now.

What are the differences between AC and AHS? - paid vs. homebrew. Maybe like OpenOffice vs MS Office - same stuff, diff look etc. So yea, you're basically right.

where do I download this and the AC? - App Catalog for now. Preview will be available this weekend.
    Hi Mapara, I sent you an email on my pre. However, I don't know if it went through, so here goes my question.

I read one of the reviews on the app store that the paid AC version is a dumbbed down version of the beta AC from filecoaster. Is this true?

If so, when will the paid app version be as good as the beta version on filecoaster?

Any help is appreciated, And I would gladly pay the five dollars for the app if it was the same functionality as the beta or better. I hope I don't have to give this app up in 2 more days.

Also, I really like the app. However, I feel that if you don't want the feeds enabled, then you should be able to click the feeds widget on top and activate the feeds that way until you click on another widget...or something like that (that way you wouldn't have the battery drain from it constantly looking for more feeds, but you would be able to see some news when your bored or something.) Another thought would be to route that widget to something else for another function if the feeds are disabled. Also, the quick call button on the bottom could be used for something else more useful because the 9 person quick call is better for that purpose and the button on the bottom is just redundant. I really love the app though as it is, and I hope you will take my thoughts into consideration.

Thanks Mapara
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    would love to test this out! any word on what the download might go back up?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Me 2.

So if you need someone with a gernan gsm pre to test it, don't hesitate and ask me. I would apreciate it.

Cu

Lars