Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1443
    I would like to add a suggestion for the upcoming events as well. I like the idea to darken the background, but also, could you include the day (Mon.,Fri.,sat. etc...) as well as the date? Just makes things easier. (:
    Hey Mapara, thank you for your hard work. I love the calendar integration. The news ticker is very buggy. If I want to disable it, I would expect it to go away completely (resizing the screen). I think I’ve found new functionality, which I really like: when you want to change the weather widget to the clock or the QuickContact, instead of swiping left – right, swipe top – bottom. I think it works a lot better and easier, plus it’s never gets stuck, very smooth. Please keep this functionality in new versions.
    Thanks again.
    another suggestion is to remove military time for 12 hour time. Again, just makes things easier. (;
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonpre View Post
    Mark,

I downloaded the latest version 4.3 last night and had it working well, until today, it asked me for my paypal email address again. I entered it and it did not work.

What should I do? Do I need to upgrade to the standard beta?

Thanks
    Same thing happened to me aftwr editing my Launchbar...now I have a broken AHS again :-(
    It happened to me also after I tried to edit the launcher bar a second time.

This also happened on an earlier version of the program after I tried to edit the launcher bar.

On a separate issue, if I leave the AHS running over night, the date does not advance. If I close the program and re-open it, the date will be correct.

This is still one of the best apps out there!
    I am also deactivated. What gives? entering my email returns a failed message.
    Just to be clear, my AHS was working fine until I tried customizing the Launchbar. Once I saved, it brought me to the activation screen where it obviously fails as I already activated it and now I'm stuck there...
    I just want to be able to remove it... how in gods name do you?

Ive tried
    orange + click on app
    Using app catalog list of apps
    preware
    webos quick install

HELP me get this off my pre. I am a donating member and while i was happy to donate, it isnt what i want
    Something else that would be cool, is the ability to search with the card open. I don't know how many times I have tried to find someone's phone # with the card open? (: I don't know if this is possible or not. However, if it is, that would be really cool.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Question #3.......Whats up with that Active Card proggy ? That looks SWEET anyplace to get better info about all that it does??
    Video:
    Screenshots: AC screenshots
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Video:
    When are you going to get around to resetting our user keys? I have been without AHS for 2 days for no apparent reason. This isn't right.
    Video:
    very nice, is there a chance that it could be locked into the wallpaper like the app weatherman??
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    When are you going to get around to resetting our user keys?
    7-16 days
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    7-16 days
    Out of curiosity, why is this?

There's no reason why this need be a manual process.

I understand that you don't want 100 people registering using the same e-mail address. But there are simple ways to prevent this.

Given that you're looking to make some money (I've seen your various "levels"), I'd think that you'd not want to tell someone that's paid that they need to wait 16 days.

What am I missing here?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    very nice, is there a chance that it could be locked into the wallpaper like the app weatherman??
    Yes. Sooner or later.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    Out of curiosity, why is this?
    There's no problem on my side. 2 or 3 people are having these issues. There's something (other app?) resetting their settings.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    If you are one of those 3 people with settings being randomly reset - please:

1) email me (posting here w/o any contact info won't help)

2) I will need a list of installed homebrew apps

3) is your Pre rooted?

4) are you using any unofficial patches, themes etc.?

Thanks
    Last edited by mapara; 10/16/2009 at 03:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    There's no problem on my side. 2 or 3 people are having these issues. There's something (other app?) resetting their settings.
    Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression that it was your policy to only allow your app to be activated once. From your web page: "!IMPORTANT: Your key cannot be re-activated. Please make sure you are not going to replace or erase your device. "

I took that to mean that you refuse (or are unable) to allow the software to be activated more than once.

Suggestion: don't put out there scary messages like this. It makes people think that you won't help them.
    Yes. Sooner or later.
    awesome thats what i really want!! I love AHS but would love a dedicated home screen that does what t does alot more!!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I took that to mean that you refuse (or are unable) to allow the software to be activated more than once.

Suggestion: don't put out there scary messages like this. It makes people think that you won't help them.
    All keys are reset every major update.