Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1443
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    EDIT: new release fixed the missing launch bar settings

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Why take away the ability to customize the launch bar?
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Read the changelog please.
    Preferences and setting are accessible via app menu.
    Care to point out where the settings for the launch bar are then?

Preferences screen looks exactly the same as the previous version.

Newsticker, QuickCall, Background, Weather, Todo.

Are we having issues from having a previous version installed?

Last edited by jp22382; 10/12/2009 at 09:38 PM.
    Thanks. Will fix it ASAP.
    Thanks for checking in. As I am starting to convert my calendar items over to the AHS account, I have also noticed that All Day Events are NOT showing up on the AHS Upcoming Events or in the Weather Widget.

Thanks again, and I will keep testing.
    I have also noticed that it does not show all of the calander events in ahscalander ...it is only showing 3 of my 12 events...tonight i will try deleting them and then readding them. I will see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Care to point out where the settings for the launch bar are then?

Preferences screen looks exactly the same as the previous version.

Newsticker, QuickCall, Background, Weather, Todo.

Are we having issues from having a previous version installed?

Thank you for showing that screen shot. I guess that means I am not the only user with the settings missing.
    Will someone please help me get this insalled? Mapara, do you know why it won't install based on my description on page 58? Please help.

I deleted the old one and now have no AHS I donated for, or the updated one.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ok i also have the wave bar preferences missing and i tapped and swiped on everything i could think of.

Question #1...on the basic , standard , premium Beta accounts...if we already "donated" $5 we are basic beta.....So to upgrade to a Better Beta account do I need to add another $5 or $10 to my original $5 or the full $10 or $15.................Ok i now see a website change with upgrade options!!!!

Question #2....I understand the whole activation thing ( piracy , cheating etc ) BUT this is after all software for a Mobile device and such devices do break , get lost/stolen etc or need a hard reset / reformat / reload etc. On prior devices we could reactivate software after we reinstalled it. Will there ever be any way to reactivate the software down the road for those times its truly needed?

Question #3.......Whats up with that Active Card proggy ? That looks SWEET anyplace to get better info about all that it does??

Question #4 AHS .2.2b seems to have more stuff vs. .4.2
    Mainly SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE CALENDARS (webOS hack)
    Am I missing something here but multi calendars means we wont need the AHS account in the calendar app....right???

Last edited by hofs1; 10/12/2009 at 09:30 PM.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    0.4.3 released please update (uninstall 1st!)
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    0.4.3 released please update (uninstall 1st!)
    Thanks! Launch bar settings right in the menu, digging the new icon.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Ok i also have the wave bar preferences missing and i tapped and swiped on everything i could think of.

Question #1...on the basic , standard , premium Beta accounts...if we already "donated" $5 we are basic beta.....So to upgrade to a Better Beta account do I need to add another $5 or $10 to my original $5 or the full $10 or $15.................Ok i now see a website change with upgrade options!!!!

Question #2....I understand the whole activation thing ( piracy , cheating etc ) BUT this is after all software for a Mobile device and such devices do break , get lost/stolen etc or need a hard reset / reformat / reload etc. On prior devices we could reactivate software after we reinstalled it. Will there ever be any way to reactivate the software down the road for those times its truly needed?

Question #3.......Whats up with that Active Card proggy ? That looks SWEET anyplace to get better info about all that it does??

Question #4 AHS .2.2b seems to have more stuff vs. .4.2
    Mainly SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE CALENDARS (webOS hack)
    Am I missing something here but multi calendars means we wont need the AHS account in the calendar app....right???

1) basic is good enough for AHS. You don't need anything else.

1-2mb * 4-5 updates/month * # of apps * # of downloads = crazy bandwidth BTW

2) No. But keys are reactivated every MAJOR update (like today).

3) Yea, I like it

4) Right
    How is everyone installing this thing?! My phone says "cannot display local files" every time I hit the download ahs hyper link. Yes, I did uninstall the old version first.
    Got it working by using my administer acct. However, my upcoming appt's are not showing on the application when I click on the calendar button on the bottom right. It's just a block with "upcoming appointments" at top and a blank spot. Is this a bug? I installed 4.3b.
    Quote Originally Posted by methos123 View Post
    Got it working by using my administer acct. However, my upcoming appt's are not showing on the application when I click on the calendar button on the bottom right. It's just a block with "upcoming appointments" at top and a blank spot. Is this a bug? I installed 4.3b.
    Make sure your calendar entries are in the new AHS calendar. Then close AHS and re-open. Should be fine.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by methos123 View Post
    How is everyone installing this thing?! My phone says "cannot display local files" every time I hit the download ahs hyper link. Yes, I did uninstall the old version first.
    You cannot download on the Pre. You need to download on your computer and then use something like QuickInstall to get it to your Pre.

I asked Mpara to reveal a static URL. He said he'll look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Make sure your calendar entries are in the new AHS calendar. Then close AHS and re-open. Should be fine.
    How do you get things into the AHS claendar? Do you have to reenter all appointments or is there a way to copy them?
    Laissez Faire
    1) basic is good enough for AHS. You don't need anything else.

1-2mb * 4-5 updates/month * # of apps * # of downloads = crazy bandwidth BTW

2) No. But keys are reactivated every MAJOR update (like today).

3) Yea, I like it

4) Right
    i upgraded to standar and now i cant log on to apps for webos site? what am i doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    How do you get things into the AHS claendar? Do you have to reenter all appointments or is there a way to copy them?
    Simply open the event in your calendar application, and then use the drop down in the upper right hand corner to change the calendar that event is associated with. Do this with AHS closed, and then reopen AHS after you have changed all of the events you want. Repoen AHS and all your events should now be displayed.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    i upgraded to standar and now i cant log on to apps for webos site? what am i doing wrong?
    1) Look for email from ahs-at-forwebos.com (try spam folders).
    2) Add ahs-at-forwebos.com
    3) Try "Forgot your password..."
    That worked, cant wait till bweather and ahs full calendar are available for download.
    Hey Mark...

Suggestion: Any way you can darken the background for the Upcoming Events? The box is essentially completely transparent and any background with light colors does not mix well with the text of our Upcoming Events.

Keep it up...
    Mark,

I downloaded the latest version 4.3 last night and had it working well, until today, it asked me for my paypal email address again. I entered it and it did not work.

What should I do? Do I need to upgrade to the standard beta?

Thanks