Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1443
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    If you haven't received your 0.2.4b email by now, your mail server doesn't like mine. Check your spam folders or email me. Please don't send PMs - I don't read them.
    Got the email. Went to the link. No link to install. Also, should I go to the link on the phone or on the PC?
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    If you haven't received your 0.2.4b email by now, your mail server doesn't like mine. Check your spam folders or email me. Please don't send PMs - I don't read them.
    A couple things.
    Is the above a typo? Webpage lists 2.4b for AHS yet 2.4b for bWeather.
    And I donated $10 for the AHS beta a couple months ago. Does this mean I am in the Standard or Basic Beta?
    If it's the basic and with an update to WebOS (in the future) if I have to re-install am I then S-out of luck with no re-activations?
    Or am I in the Standard already (much more acceptable).

Thanks Mapara
    pretty well thx~
    Is anyone else getting the date as 9/11 instead of 10/11?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Wow that's scary!

From 0.4.2 changelog:
    Minor updates for AHS will be available every two weeks.
    That is freaky..........how bout me and you pick some lottery numbers next.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    hello thanks again for the awesome app but AHS just went to an activate screen and i cant reactivate it. i did donate for the app just wondering if its going to app cat. or whats going on . thanks again

i do have the last update email but nothing for this new update !?
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 10/11/2009 at 09:50 AM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    so how do we get this app
    After about a day of use, here is my feedback:

I really feel almost as if this new version is a downgrade. Why take away the ability to customize the launch bar? I liked the ability to put a link to google maps on there, as I have no use for the contacts button. I also liked the games tab, but I suspect I can just get those games via a link of some sort.

Additionally, the news ticker, which I liked a lot, has been very buggy. It seems not to update the bottom line much, and the stories listed do not correspond to what is listed when you click on it. Also, it seems a bit glitchy. I just noticed a few news items appear and vanish within about a second.

Keep up the good work!
    I received notification of a beta update via email and tried to download the new version (after removing the old) and it didn't download. Twice. Has anyone had better luck, and, if so, how? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I've been waiting for this one to finish testing so I can get my hands on it. I appreciate everyone who is testing. Please let me know when it's ready !!!
    i didnt get the new version, thought i was supposed to since i did donate to the developer but no one will respond to me so.... i guess not
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    so this thing doesnt incorporate itself with the homescreen? its just another application?
    Hey Mark, congrats on the update.

A couple of quick observations:
    1. When using the calendar event display, my dates are listed as one month early (today's events were listed as 9/11).
    2. On my weather widget, my blank ToDo List lines are still rotating as "undefined".
    3. NewsFeed is buggy as items rotate at different random intervals. Some are 4-5 seconds, while others rotate after just a second or two.
    4. In my calendar app, AHS created two new calendar accounts. Is there a reason for this or can I delete one?

Thanks again for your efforts.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Unless i'm missing something in the Preferences screen, how do you change the apps in the app launcher in 4.2???

The plus sign that was in the previous version is gone and I don't see any way to rearrange or change which apps are shown.
    I can't get this thing to install. I donated a while ago and have had the older versions. I deleted the old version I had to install this version, and I keep getting the same error of "cannot display local files." It does this even with developer mode on or off. I checked both ways. Please help someone.

thanks
    I can't seem to get anything to come up in my upcoming events. I have a ton of things in my calendar and I have changed them to the AHS calendar and still nothing is showing up. How do I make my calendar events show up??
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i didnt get the new version, thought i was supposed to since i did donate to the developer but no one will respond to me so.... i guess not
    Activated: Sunday 11th of October 2009 08:24:03 PM
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Why take away the ability to customize the launch bar?
    Read the changelog please.
    Preferences and setting are accessible via app menu.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Hey Mark, congrats on the update.

A couple of quick observations:
    1. When using the calendar event display, my dates are listed as one month early (today's events were listed as 9/11).
    2. On my weather widget, my blank ToDo List lines are still rotating as "undefined".
    3. NewsFeed is buggy as items rotate at different random intervals. Some are 4-5 seconds, while others rotate after just a second or two.
    4. In my calendar app, AHS created two new calendar accounts. Is there a reason for this or can I delete one?
    Thanks. Will fix it ASAP.