Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1443
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Hey Mapara, congrats on bWeather getting in the App Catalog.
    Thanks.

I will need you again this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Thanks.

I will need you again this weekend.
    Cool. I'll be ready.
    Thank you.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Can someone please tell me how to download this thing? I had the previous version, but it's expired and tells me to update. I can't find a link in the OP and have googled all over the place. I obviously would make a poor detective, can someone please point me in the right direction?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    My understanding is it's still being worked on.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeisher View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to download this thing? I had the previous version, but it's expired and tells me to update. I can't find a link in the OP and have googled all over the place. I obviously would make a poor detective, can someone please point me in the right direction?
    You can't - sorry.

I'm currently working on a new version of the application. Changes are much bigger than I thought, so it's going to take some more time.
    You can't - sorry.

I'm currently working on a new version of the application. Changes are much bigger than I thought, so it's going to take some more time.
    Any approximate ETA?
    Mapara,
    I understand you are busy but can I please get a response from you to the question I emailed you several days ago, as well as recently PM-ing you here and, subsequently, on your forum as well? It's in regard to re-activating 3.5b after using WebOS Doctor.

Thanks!
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapVanVoila View Post
    Mapara,
    I understand you are busy but can I please get a response from you to the question I emailed you several days ago, as well as recently PM-ing you here and, subsequently, on your forum as well? It's in regard to re-activating 3.5b after using WebOS Doctor.

Thanks!
    If you PMing me, please add your email address - makes things easier. All activation keys will be reactivated this weekend.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    If you PMing me, please add your email address - makes things easier. All activation keys will be reactivated this weekend.
    Will all past donated activations be reactivated at once?? Since i have the same webos doctor problem as others have. I sent email to paypal address that i used when i first donated but no reply yet.

but i was waiting patiently.......till i saw this reply from mapara
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Will all past donated activations be reactivated at once?? Since i have the same webos doctor problem as others have. I sent email to paypal address that i used when i first donated but no reply yet.

but i was waiting patiently.......till i saw this reply from mapara
    Yes.

ALL ACTIVATION KEYS WILL BE REACTIVATED TONIGHT (10/10) AT 10:10 PM (pacific)

Emails with new download links, IDs, passwords etc will be sent automagically (around 11:00PM).

Please add: ahs at forwebos dot com

DO NOT USE your activation on anything else than 0.4.2. Your activation key CANNOT be reactivated. So please wait for the email, read it this time and do what it says.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Yes.

ALL ACTIVATION KEYS WILL BE REACTIVATED TONIGHT (10/10) AT 10:10 PM (pacific)

DO NOT USE your activation on anything else than 0.4.2. Your activation key CANNOT be reactivated. So please wait for the email, read it this time and do what it says.
    Guess I have good timing

I ask a question about re-activating past activations and alog with the "YES" answer...........we also get a new upgraded version to play with.

So.

If i ask about activations...say every 2 weeks.........will we get an upgrade too??

T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    This is exciting...cant wait to see what the update brings.
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    This is exciting...cant wait to see what the update brings.
    +1
    YAY! (sorry its been awhile..:P)
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post

If i ask about activations...say every 2 weeks.........will we get an upgrade too??
    Wow that's scary!

From 0.4.2 changelog:
    Minor updates for AHS will be available every two weeks.
    Wow that's scary!

From 0.4.2 changelog:
    Minor updates for AHS will be available every two weeks.

THATS EXCELLENT!!!
    It sucks being in eastern time.... , hopefully any minute now.
    got it!! Using it now, very nice improvements.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    My mail server = EPIC FAIL. Sorry for spam everyone.
    -------------
    Still sending lol. Everyone will get like 357 emails tonight.

Nah just kidding - looks like 3 (max).
    I finally got it. Had to uninstall some homebrews (stupid space limit).
    Thanks for your hard work Mapara. I'll play with this version and if I find any bugs, I'll post here or PM you.
    Thanks again.