Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Wish I knew..

Wish the author would provide an update >.> I've been following the multiple threads and forums on this but most of them seem stale with no updates other then the generic "a few weeks" posted a few weeks ago ...
    I agree, i mean i bet mapara is busy but still there is ALOT of us here who paid the 5 dollars i am betting over 200 people at least, thats about 900 after all the paypal fees and yet we havent heard from him in a while. Also with the release of weatherman, which does let you keep the app as an actual wallpaper i was wondering if mapara could do the same because i really really want a calender view on my homepage...If i sound like an a$$ i am not meaning to, i am just stressed about a physics exam tomorrow ...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Westmar View Post
    So mapara keeps saying "email me" for an activation code but...I'm not seeing his email address anywhere. I've sent him PM's but I'm guessing he really wants an email.

Anyone point me to his email address?
    Quote Originally Posted by mfriggio View Post
    I just donated for a second time. I could not reinstall the old version. I did not get an email update. Hopefully my second donation will get me access.
    I paid a Donation awhile back when the App first came out. No problems for the first week, and then I went to change the wallpaper and AHS reset itself, and kicked me back to the activation screen. No problem again, except that it would not let me re-register, since I had done this once before. I have PM'd and emailed multiple times to get a "New Activation Code", and get no response

Real bummer, because I really love this App. but I don't think I should have to DONATE again.
    Quote Originally Posted by czeitner View Post
    I paid a Donation awhile back when the App first came out. No problems for the first week, and then I went to change the wallpaper and AHS reset itself, and kicked me back to the activation screen. No problem again, except that it would not let me re-register, since I had done this once before. I have PM'd and emailed multiple times to get a "New Activation Code", and get no response

Real bummer, because I really love this App. but I don't think I should have to DONATE again.
    Same here.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Glad I read this and didn't download the program yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Wish I knew..

Wish the author would provide an update >.> I've been following the multiple threads and forums on this but most of them seem stale with no updates other then the generic "a few weeks" posted a few weeks ago ...
    actually I see two posts from mapara in the public thread, one on 9/15, and one on 9/16, so I think you are incorrect.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Okie dokie here's your update:

Need to finish something for Palm 1st - Thursday/Friday - then I'm all yours.

People with activation problems should use EMAIL. Don't have time to read PMs. So if there's a problem, send an email and someone will fix it for you within 2-5 days (maybe).

New version WITH CALENDAR SUPPORT should be ready for beta people in 10 days. But we will have to finish new download/activation system for multiple apps -- so let's say 14 days(?), maybe sooner.

Have fun guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post

People with activation problems should use EMAIL. Don't have time to read PMs. So if there's a problem, send an email and someone will fix it for you within 2-5 days (maybe).

New version WITH CALENDAR SUPPORT should be ready for beta people in 10 days. But we will have to finish new download/activation system for multiple apps -- so let's say 14 days(?), maybe sooner.

Have fun guys.

The email we sent payment to? Because I have sent email there and pm here, just in case and no response. Let us know what email you refer to and if you need any specific info sent to you. Thanks.
    screens please?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    The email we sent payment to? Because I have sent email there and pm here, just in case and no response. Let us know what email you refer to and if you need any specific info sent to you. Thanks.
    Same here i have tried the paypal email with no response!

If i knew i was sending it to the right spot that would be awesome. Feel it's getting thrown to the side. Once the new beta comes out that should correct it!!

Have fun guys.
    Good news. Thanks Mapara.
    Hey Mapara, congrats on bWeather getting in the App Catalog.
  12. afx
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Holy **** holy **** holy **** where do I get this. I have 2 dollars!
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

I think he wants us to guess.
    I guess so..I am still waiting. If I can't get code for this version, don't want to imagine what getting updates will be like. Well..I will be waiting.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Same here.
    lol
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Question: the AHS is not actually a collection of widgets that "embed" themselves into the wallpaper, but rather a separate app that works just like other cards, correct?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    lol
    Pardon me for asking, but are you ridiculing someone that's having problems? I followed this thread back, and it appears that some people are having problems with registration being lost and with getting in touch with you.

When I see "lol" as the response, it seems like you're just laughing at people that sent you donations and are having problems. Wouldn't it have been better to point the way to where you posted your e-mail address and what to do when registration gets lost?

Was that your intention? Or have I misread you?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    Pardon me for asking, but are you ridiculing someone that's having problems? I followed this thread back, and it appears that some people are having problems with registration being lost and with getting in touch with you.

When I see "lol" as the response, it seems like you're just laughing at people that sent you donations and are having problems. Wouldn't it have been better to point the way to where you posted your e-mail address and what to do when registration gets lost?

Was that your intention? Or have I misread you?
    I think it's funny how people come to public forums and claim they sent "multiple" emails and had to wait days, weeks, months...

Usually I don't care about it, but sometimes I do.

That's why I lol'd.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    so will there be a new version coming for 1.2? Sorry if this was asked already...
    Looks great so far...cant wait to see the finished product!