Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1443
    Lol ok. All I can say is good luck with developing and I will be one of the first to purchase this cool app when it comes out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    wont take over the homescreen

always swipable
    thanks
    Looks pretty awesome, good work man.
    I have Active Homescreen version. .3a and I love the app! It's pretty sweet! It's got a competitor in the users that create their own Pre themes; however it is a very slick app that I wish I could "LOCK" the screen over my main desktop, so that it didn't function as a card, but rather as a theme; as it is, it is AWESOME! The weather widget is my favority and I love the NEWS RSS ticker on the bottom. I'm always interested to keep in the know on things like that!
    Keep Brewing All Ye Homebrew Underground!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by efaucett View Post
    It's got a competitor in the users that create their own Pre themes
    Not really.

Themes, as far as I can tell (correct me if I'm wrong) are simply changes to the look of various UI elements: wallpapers, icons, etc. There are also a few UI tweaks available.

However, "themes" do not show weather, news ticker, application launching, quick contacts, etc.

Now, one day, I'm hopefully that AHS will be at a stage where it can be "skinned" such that different themes can be applied to it. Right now, background ("wallpaper") is the only thing that can be changed.
    Hey I"m having problem activing this program (AHS 3.5) after restoring my pre. Can anyone help. Please and thank you.
    so when does the final version or next beta come out i cant wait ,oh and by the way MAPARA you rock , this is the best app by far ,thanks a million !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by colona View Post
    Hey I"m having problem activing this program (AHS 3.5) after restoring my pre. Can anyone help. Please and thank you.
    look for mapara on the preveious page # 53 and email him he will set up a new activation for you
    i love this,it gives me new hope that someone will replace the original home screen perm.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    This is just a very ,very cool and entertaining piece of software. No complaints of any kind. Improvements will be exactly that. Improvements. At the risk of sounding like the ***** benefactor in Amadeus who told Mozart it had 'too many notes' I will merely suggest that, though I am just fine with the orange button next to quick call, I'd also not mind if that button and its function could be moved to the currently unused "Preferences". Also my apologies if this is 'asked and answered' elsewhere. I didn't see it and I suspect it might have something to do with how preferences are used.. I need ot shut up before I dilute my HUGE compliments to mapara...
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Will this app actually mount to the homescreen in the future? I havent read all the thread replys too many not enough time. If this is able to mount to the current homescreen instead of having to open up an app this will be really nice to have, so I'll take one.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    Will this app actually mount to the homescreen in the future? I havent read all the thread replys too many not enough time. If this is able to mount to the current homescreen instead of having to open up an app this will be really nice to have, so I'll take one.
    This has been discussed heavily.

There is no "homescreen" on the Pre.

Do you mean "I want it to display while the Pre is locked?"

Do you mean that you want it to come up when you press the arrow on the right side of the launcher bar?

Do you mean that you want it to be wallpaper?

Hint: if you want #2 (appear when you press the arrow), you can come very close to that right now. Just put the AHS icon on your launcher bar. Then, just tap it. If AHS isn't running, it will start it. If AHS is running, it will bring it to the front. Other than not being the rightmost icon, and not being activated with a up-swipe gesture, it's #2.

But, no, there is no "homescreen" on the Pre. So, it can't replace it.
    Keep up the good work!!!!!!....thank u
    Kudos mapara!

This is a great start! I'll be watching for updates.

It would be nice if I could put gdialpro on the app bar. But, other than that, WOW!!!!! This is the most thoughtful app I've seen for the pre yet, homebrew or otherwise. You must be putting a tremendous amount of work into it.

I would gladly pay for the full version.
    i was in the AHS insiders group on the forum where you gave the beta's out, but then they stopped coming.

why did the group members stop receiving them, and can we still get them?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    mapara, just sent you a pm, I had to webosdoc my phone. Will you authorize my e-mail again so I can reinstall. Thank you!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Had to reset mine as well been waiting on pm's emails everything! Haven't heard anything yet. Hoping with 1.2 coming out we might get an update and then be able to reinstall. Using the free preview version. Big differences between the two versions.
    Hey Mapara i know you are busy but i was wondering if you have an ETA for calendar integration? Thanks.
    Sorry for the seemingly foolish question.
    I have AHS 0.3a. Donated and downloaded it. Now I'd like the latest beta version. When I go back to the link (Active Home Screen for Palm Pre) I don't see a download option - where can I get the latest version or do I have to donate with each beta release?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
    daily agenda
    yes... Daily agenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calendar items on the home screen. The only time i see those is when the reminder pops up. Id like to see 1-2-3 days out whats coming.:d