Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1443
  1. #1041  
    Any idea on the next beta release as I and many other have been forced to use WEB-OS Doctor while tweaking our phones and our activations no longer work..? Thank you!
  2. wardbro's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #1042  
    I'll pay for it if it's in the pay version...is it?
  3. #1043  
    How about a "Are you sure you want to close this?" message if you accidentally swipe it while clearing a bunch of cards?
  4. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1044  
    Quote Originally Posted by SMKOUT333 View Post
    Any idea on the next beta release as I and many other have been forced to use WEB-OS Doctor while tweaking our phones and our activations no longer work..? Thank you!
    Just email me.
  5. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1045  
    Quote Originally Posted by wardbro View Post
    I'll pay for it if it's in the pay version...is it?
    I'd like to keep one (or more) free version here on Precentral.
  6. #1046  
    I want to download this and try it out, but it has a low rating. What gives? Should I wait for the official version?
  7. #1047  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I want to download this and try it out, but it has a low rating. What gives? Should I wait for the official version?
    what was the rating?
  8. #1048  
    soo does the pay version actually take over the home screen? or is it always swipable?
  9. #1049  
    im installing it..i tried 2 ways,on filecoaster and i tried installing the .ipk file through webOSinstaller and nothing is appearing,no icon on the launcher..what do you have to do to activate this?
  10. #1050  
    Hey, I had to restore my phone this yesterday, so I lost all my data. I tryed to restore this program (ASH 3.5) but it doesn't let me actived it. Can anyone help. Please and thank you.
  11. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1051  
    Quote Originally Posted by silentcobra85 View Post
    im installing it..i tried 2 ways,on filecoaster and i tried installing the .ipk file through webOSinstaller and nothing is appearing,no icon on the launcher..what do you have to do to activate this?
    Not enough space - delete unused apps.
  12. #1052  
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    soo does the pay version actually take over the home screen? or is it always swipable?
    wont take over the homescreen

    always swipable
  13. #1053  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    what was the rating?
    As of 10pm CDT, it is 52/100.
  14. Mikewardo's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #1054  
    mapar rocks! AHS is a huge bene to the Pre. Fantastic response time.
  15. #1055  
    Have a quick question if we donate now will we get any money off the final paid version?

    I like the free version and would like to update to the full but I really don't want to pay twice..

    Btw thank you for all your hard work!
  16. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1056  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchris222 View Post
    Have a quick question if we donate now will we get any money off the final paid version?
    You don't have to donate.

    I don't get it.... Sent like 30 emails today asking people if they're sure they want to donate since it was released on Precentral.

    I said I will always keep one "BETA" here on Precentral for free (even if there's paid version).
  17. #1057  
    But the Beta lacks some features if i am reading correctly. I really think your app is fantastic and I honestly don't mind paying money now to get the latest version and be all set when the "paid version" comes out... ( I'm assuming $ 9.99 for the app).

    I understand what a donation is...but i wasn't sure if you were giving people that option or not. By the way you answered the question I'm assuming no..
    Last edited by Dchris222; 09/01/2009 at 10:55 PM.
  18. #1058  
    i never got a activate code?
    what do i do?
  19. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1059  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovejoyjr View Post
    i never got a activate code?
    what do i do?
    Email me?
  20. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #1060  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchris222 View Post
    But the Beta lacks some features if i am reading correctly. I really think your app is fantastic and I honestly don't mind paying money now to get the latest version and be all set when the "paid version" comes out... ( I'm assuming $ 9.99 for the app).

    I understand what a donation is...but i wasn't sure if you were giving people that option or not. By the way you answered the question I'm assuming no am i correct?
    No. $9.99 is way too much.

    I'm not sure about "paid version" at this point. Got better things to do.

Posting Permissions