Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1443
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Okay just donated and received the email but when I installed it asked for my paypal email and my email didn't work? any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    Okay just donated and received the email but when I installed it asked for my paypal email and my email didn't work? any thoughts?
    Make sure it isnt capitalizing the first letter of the email address, or if it us capital make sure it is making it capital.
    really kewl.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omes000 View Post
    One issue I have with the QuickContact Widget is that initially it starts on the first QuickCall contact, but after cycling through the contacts, it does not return to the first contact so basically it goes Contact 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then on the second cycle it goes 2, 3, 4, 5, skipping the first contact.

Besides that, great work!
    Yea, but I noticed the contact is still there, just appears as a blank entry. If you click it, it should still dial contact #1. I only have 3 contacts setup, this is how it works for me.
    Woah, this looks amazing. But a bit confusing to me. I dont get how this really works. how does he get 10 icons on the bottom screen. (7 in launch bar) and 3 in the corner.

EDIT: NVM didnt know this was an App. Still amazing.
    I have been reading this board since the first few.. never saying much,, listening to the bugs and fixes.. I think this is going to be a great app... should we expect this app this week sometime?? I know its been about 10 days, when you said 10-14 days.. just curious and excited!!!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    very nice cant wait to see finish product!
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    i am getting the same thing. should i be waiting for a while?
    hope the public beta still comes out tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    me too
    where can I download AHS
    when mapora makes it public (hopefully today) we can download via filecoaster, preware ect when it comes out.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    zomg!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Sorry, not tomorrow. But sometime this week. Had to finish something else for Palm and it took longer than I expected.
    hey, if your working with palm on something, then I am more than happy to wait for this. Means your skills obviously caught their attention and that this app is most deffinatly. If I could afford it I'd donate to try it! Looking forward to release!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Hopefully this will fix the issue i have since i got a new phone and can't reactivate!
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Will there be a way to have this work as the actually HOMESCREEN instead of an APP running???

other then that, it looks great!!! keep up the good work!!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    Will there be a way to have this work as the actually HOMESCREEN instead of an APP running???

other then that, it looks great!!! keep up the good work!!
    This seems to be a common request, but I'm not sure I see why it's such a huge deal. I kind of like having this as an app because it makes it easy to switch to it the same way as I switch to other things.

There is no "homescreen" on the Pre. There's wallpaper and there's the "launcher." Given that, even if AHS were a "homescreen," how would you get to it? What good would it be if you couldn't see it because you had cards open?

I guess I could see replacing the "launcher" (the thing that appears when you press the up-arrow icon on the left of the launcher bar) with something else (PalmOS users: remember zLauncher?) would be nice. Maybe this is what people mean when they say "homescreen"? That'd be nice.

For now, I'm happy with it being an app. I do wish that there was some way to keep it from closing, however, since I sometimes accidentally flick it up. What I'd like to see if a confirmation message ("Do you want to close AHS?") when you try to "close" AHS.
  19. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Is there any chance of you making the launch bar fluid? It's kind of... lame just sitting there.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    i wanna download it where can i get it.......