Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast
    looks good so far.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    is this going to be a full blown replacement to the normal quicklaunch screen? is the quicklaunch menu for the app able to be switched and have new apps added to it like the normal quicklaunch?
    No. And yes/yes.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    This is one of the most exciting threads on the board. I kept having a feeling that WebOS was going to be highly skinnable and that it'd be a nice middle ground between the Touch Focused UI of the iPhone and the highly customizable one of WinMo.

Love the start of a real today screen. Now if only we could get a "Dashboard"-esque effect from Palm where we can press a button to make the cards vanish/go transparent and reappear.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Well I'd love to do some testing when you release the alpha, but I'm always a bit of a troll and don't have enough posts to PM. I did get my pre Sunday, and I'm seriously missing a home screen with all my information on it like I had on my HTC Touch.

One thing, I read that it updated the weather every 10 minutes? Isn't that a bit much? I would think every hour would be plenty, and save the battery since typically having the phone connect for data all the time can really drain a lot. Plus this would probably be a program that is on all the time. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work. Looks Gorgeous!
    Love the RSS and extra icons
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'd be interested in testing this as well. I've got lots of alpha/beta experience and can install the app without being babysat. Even if that doesn't work out I'm looking forward to the apps release!
    How do you install it? Do i have follow the instructions from the other posts with sdk and virtual Pre? Or did Palm release a installation guide?
    hey I would love to have the 6 apps for the quicklaunch and also where can I get that background.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Looks great.
    @Joek This hasn't been released, alpha testing begins on friday, with a launch some time after.
    Thank you for making this!! I cant wait til its finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    hey I would love to have the 6 apps for the quicklaunch and also where can I get that background.
    Thanks
    +1 I would like to just mod my quick launch to show 6 icons instead of five. If you have the source code for that could you release it?

THanks!
    Omg i cant wait, palm should pick you up for help in development of os
    How do we get access to the closed alpha/beta testing you speak of on your site?
    Keep up the good work. I plan on donating to help your cause. I just hope it is easy to install without rooting when your done. Good job though. Its exciting to see whats posible to do with this device.
    Wow.

VERY nicely done.

Props!
    looking good cant wait to test it
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    updated - picture, info
    wow!
    Looks great, can't wait for the release