Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Looks so good I could not wait...I had to make a donation. Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    OK, GOT IT IN MY EMAIL, DOWNLOADED TO MY DOCUMENTS, NOW HOW DO I INSTALL IT? iT WONT LET ME DO IT THRU QUICK INSTALL SO.....HELP PLEASE!!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Nevermind...got it...awsome, I love it, great work. Can't wait to see what else you so!!
    Has version 3.5 been released yet for testing? if so, i haven't received the email yet.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    What did you do? Do you mind sharing?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfriggio View Post
    What did you do? Do you mind sharing?
    You have to open it to put it in quick install, there are two files. I used WiNRaR free download to open it, and then put it in quick install. I found the instructions AFTER I asked the question. If you need help, let me know.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Let us know when we can get this. I would love to try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    OK, GOT IT IN MY EMAIL, DOWNLOADED TO MY DOCUMENTS, NOW HOW DO I INSTALL IT? iT WONT LET ME DO IT THRU QUICK INSTALL SO.....HELP PLEASE!!
    OMG OMG, WHAT DO I DO.

Oh yeah it's a rar file, i need to unpack it first.

Jesus ****ing christ you people are funny sometimes!!
    Made a donation...how do I get the link to download?
    One issue I have with the QuickContact Widget is that initially it starts on the first QuickCall contact, but after cycling through the contacts, it does not return to the first contact so basically it goes Contact 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then on the second cycle it goes 2, 3, 4, 5, skipping the first contact.

Besides that, great work!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nohatter View Post
    OMG OMG, WHAT DO I DO.

Oh yeah it's a rar file, i need to unpack it first.

Jesus ****ing christ you people are funny sometimes!!
    ya ya....I know, think first and then act! Ya I was thumping my forehead after that one!!
    awesome! I've been longing for this since swithing from my touch pro....

Cant wait for the public version to be released!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I got a new phone and need to reinstall on this one. I was shipped it keeps saying activation failed? Any ideas?
    Another issue I noticed is for the ToDo List. If some entries are left blank, it still cycles through them on the main page, instead of only cycling through text-filled entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by omes000 View Post
    Another issue I noticed is for the ToDo List. If some entries are left blank, it still cycles through them on the main page, instead of only cycling through text-filled entries.
    +1
    just donated, where do I download?
    Quote Originally Posted by rowlesorama View Post
    just donated, where do I download?
    Check your paypal e-mail!
    I've found a bug, though I'm unsure how to reproduce it. I added my house number as one of my quick contacts, but since the name was just "house," it was shown as "house undefined." I'm able to choose other contacts for that quick contact now and get their names and photos and info in that quick contact, but any time I go back to choose "house" again, it imports the photo and number but keeps the name of the previous person I used.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    I got a new phone and need to reinstall on this one. I was shipped it keeps saying activation failed? Any ideas?
    I read somewhere in this thread that the dontation does not allow for re-installs even if you exchanged or replace your phone. I think you have to re-up and get new activiation code.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omes000 View Post
    One issue I have with the QuickContact Widget is that initially it starts on the first QuickCall contact, but after cycling through the contacts, it does not return to the first contact so basically it goes Contact 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then on the second cycle it goes 2, 3, 4, 5, skipping the first contact.

Besides that, great work!
    Ditto observation for me plus I noticed the date on the 2nd widget with the clock doesn't update automatically if the card is left open over night, but will update if the card is closed and reopened. Testing this for consistency.