Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
    Anyway of making launchbar bigger..maybe have them like on the iphone? They are very difficult to select at this size.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Things that would make this awesome app even more amazing:
    1. Ability to choose the games I like in the game section
    2, Ability to put my personal stocks in the ticker so I can watch them go down the tubes all day long.
    3. Ability to put my favorite apps in the ribbon - some of mine are not in your selection.
    4. Ability to put "Switcharoo" in the background section.

I love this app.
    yeh pretty crazy you cant even try it, not even for 24 hours before you PURCHASE the product, not donate,since its mandatory

I just dont want to BUY it and then the program is not what its all hyped up to be

dont understand why he doesnt offere some type of FREE trial or something
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    anyone here have this installed on their pre?
    is it worth the donation?
    any feedback?
    Active Home Screen for Palm Pre
    I have it. It is worth the $5 donation that I made although I find myself not using it much. Only because it is an app card and not an actual homepage replacement.

I am always closing all of my cards and apps to try to conserve my battery life and in order to switch apps you have to minimize this app which by the time I'm done messing around with my phone I've closed all the apps off.

Maybe if it ever becomes an actual homepage instead of an app it will be more useful. It's still a good app though.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    [Deleted by moderator]... It is not even in Beta. You are paying for the right to watch a musician write a song...not to hear the song...No one is trying to sell you anything yet. You don't get a free look over his shoulder. There are plenty of people who want just that. They are happy to pay. It looks like a neat tool and I am eagerly awaiting it but I am waiting. I have read what the developer wrote about the program up front and I salute him for being VERY clear about what he is doing.

TWC there are lots of screenshots. Search the webos development forum I think...
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/18/2009 at 01:21 PM.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    [Deleted by moderator]...It is not even in Beta. You are paying for the right to watch a musician write a song...not to hear the song...No one is trying to sell you anything yet. You don't get a free look over his shoulder. There are plenty of people who want just that. They are happy to pay. It looks like a neat tool and I am eagerly awaiting it but I am waiting. I have read what the developer wrote about the program up front and I salute him for being VERY clear about what he is doing.

TWC there are lots of screenshots. Search the webos development forum I think...[/QUOTE]

+1
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/18/2009 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    [Deleted by moderator]It is not even in Beta. You are paying for the right to watch a musician write a song...not to hear the song...No one is trying to sell you anything yet. You don't get a free look over his shoulder. There are plenty of people who want just that. They are happy to pay. It looks like a neat tool and I am eagerly awaiting it but I am waiting. I have read what the developer wrote about the program up front and I salute him for being VERY clear about what he is doing.

TWC there are lots of screenshots. Search the webos development forum I think...
    whoa whoa whoa
    [Edit - Text deleted by moderator. Review the Forum Policies: Respect others]
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/18/2009 at 01:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I wrote him a while back ago to see if he was still doing accepting donations. He never responded so I just said F'it. I figure that its something I dont really need. BUT IT DOES LOOK NICE!!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    I think you guys should take installation issues to the threads regarding installing homebrew apps. Reason-being, the app developer really should only have to worry about servicing his own app.

Try using filecoaster to download the file, if not, try seeking help with basic homebrew installation
    Has the developer offered this for download via fileCoaster? As far as I can tell, it's only being offered via RapidShare. This makes is pretty hard for anyone that can't use RapidShare or can't install from their computer.

Can we get a fileCoaster URL?
    Maybe another bug. I didn't notice anybody else report it but just ignore if it has already been addressed.

The Widget with the clock is stuck with yesterday's(Monday 8-17) date.

Suggestions:

Not that they are better but it would be better for me coming from HTC's Today page.

*A big digital clock under the top widget.
    *Ability to hide the ticker completely.
    *And to borrow from HTC I'd actually rather have 5 tabs than sliding widgets.

But regardless, you are doing a great job. Can't wait for calendar integration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    yeh pretty crazy you cant even try it, not even for 24 hours before you PURCHASE the product, not donate,since its mandatory

I just dont want to BUY it and then the program is not what its all hyped up to be

dont understand why he doesnt offere some type of FREE trial or something
    This was discussed here already. Don’t want to donate? [Deleted by moderator.]
    I’ve made my donation, in return he decided to send me the alpha version for testing (not even a beta yet). You can call it what ever you want BUDDY. Don’t like it, don’t do donation and do not get the app. Just let mapara work. There are a lot more people here that donated then not. I just don’t like those people that trying always to prove something.
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/18/2009 at 01:10 PM.
    This thread is discussing the Alpha Release of a future app. Please provide feedback and ideas.

As you can see above a number of off topic posts were deleted.

A reminder to all: Please review the Forum Guidelines, in particular these sections:
    • Respect others
    • Foul and inappropriate language
    • Personal Attacks

If you see someone being disrespectful or using inappropriate language, please report the post:

To Report A Post:
    Just click the triangle icon under the name of the person who made the post.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Mapara,
    Wow! I just found the swipe on the top of the screen! Thanks to these forum posts for pointing me to it.
    What a great feature. The changeable clock with a second hand is a very nice touch too.
    But, as has already been requested, please make the game section editable to let us put in shortcuts to our own preferred games or any programs.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Looks like I'm late to the party... again.

yeh pretty crazy you cant even try it, not even for 24 hours
    You mean -- try before you can test? :P

I just dont want to BUY it
    The cool thing is: you don't have to buy anything. I can't afford BMW, but I'm not trolling their forums every week.

Hasn't released anything to the public...
    Why would I do that? Why release unfinished app?

You two should read my first post: Public beta (0.3.1) will be available here on Precentral. ETA: 8/31
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Screenshots???? Please

FrankenPre2!!!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    very nice. gives me an idea of what I would want my homescreen to look like...

hope this app ends up in the app catalog someday.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    After checking out the screenshots, and following this thread, I think this app is going to be a "must-have" app. ...but, I'm not one that has the time, or the inclination to go the "homebrew" route. So.... my question;

Will you be submitting this to the Palm App Catalog, when it opens to paid apps next month? (fingers crossed, for both the app catalog to open and be filled with apps, and for this app to be included!) ;-) I've watched what you've done with this app in a short time - I'm sure it will continue to get better.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ...guess I don't know how this BB works, I thought I was replying to a post from the developer... oh well.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    when will this be ready for the public?
    Just donated and all I can say is WOW!!
    Nice job!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)