Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    I have this app and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a more robust home screen. On one screen it can give you all of the information that Winmo used to give you. Another great aspect of this is the ongoing development. We get emailed updates anytime he releases a new upgrade.
    I installled the new 3.5 is kool. It's puts everything on one screen. Just wish I could install external icons on the app.
    Thanks,

mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
    I have this program and it is great.
    does it replace the home screen or is it a card by itself?
    its a gr8 app
    its nice but its for people with tiny fingers and eagle eyes. other than that it is shaping up to be a great little app.
    I have it. It's a good app. I'm bout to install he latest update, we'll see how that goes!
    Keep Brewing All Ye Homebrew Underground!
    GREAT WORK! I love what you've done so far. The progression is amazing, I can't stop salivating. I especially like the swipe at the top to change the widget. Keep it up! Absolutely amazing.
    To further the bug about QC#1 not showing up in the widget, I also noticed that when calling, texting, or emailing QC#5 the widget pulls up the contact info for QC#1. The photo and name match QC#5, but the contact info is wrong.

Was that coherent?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Mapara i didn't get the email for this update?? Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I have it and I like it... The latest update had made it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    Its a card
    I deleted the old, installed the new. It's asking for paypal addy again, and it's not valid apparently. Do I need to donate again, and under a new email addy?

I paid once, used it for a week or so, so I'm still a newbie at this.

Thanks,

Jacki
    This That and Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by j2hott23 View Post
    Its a card
    thanks for the answer
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    I deleted the old, installed the new. It's asking for paypal addy again, and it's not valid apparently. Do I need to donate again, and under a new email addy?

I paid once, used it for a week or so, so I'm still a newbie at this.

Thanks,

Jacki
    This That and Blog
    No, just email me please.
    Thanks Mark for fixing my dumb error.

I am so impressed with this upgrade, it's just wonderful.

Thanks again.
    It's a card, but it's stupendous! The new upgrade really rackets it up another notch. It's beautiful, it's slick, and it works.
    Screenshots???? Please
    Hasn't released anything to the public without donations to his cause...so how would we know?

I understand his or her motivation behind this aspect of its release, but I prefer trying anything before buying and this is not presently an option.

Perfect example is Classic Apps...I liked the idea of using older apps, but the interface was kinda clunky and did not mesh well for me on the pre. If they could make the classic emulator full screen and move the controls to the North, South, East and West positions of the touch screen they may have something for me, but till then it is just a mini-palm on top of my pre.

The big difference though with their product, at least we can try it for 7 days. Maybe it is hard to lock something for trial for 7 days, I'm not a great programmer so I just don't know, but I'd still like to tryit before I buyit and at least kick the tire per say. Sorli...