Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
    Is this app ever going into the homebrew section?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Is this app ever going into the homebrew section?
    Yes. I was kinda busy last two-three weeks... :|

Finishing 0.3.5 and some other stuff. I will update this thread in couple of hours.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smkcpa@smkcpa.com View Post

In addition, after a few hours of use, my Quick Contacts no longer appear on the Active Home Screen. If I go in to edit them, they are still there, but they don't show up. I tried rebooting the Pre, but that did not help.
    Tap the blue "QuickContact" button?
    Just got the e-mail and downloaded the newest version.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Tap the blue "QuickContact" button?
    That worked - Silly me - I thought the blue phone icon just opened up the phone app.
    Steve
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I await your latest version with baited breath - it looks like you have made some major improvements!!
    Steve
    Mapara. You have out done yourself. This has to be one of my favorite apps. I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for this app. I also can't wait for the calander intergation. GREAT JOB AGAIN!

Loving the newest version.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    The new release just come out this morning?? Wondering if my wife got the email before i could get it at work??? If so can't wait to get home!!
    Wish it was possible to download/upgrade/install without using a desktop. Since it doesn't integrate with a desktop during it's functionality I don't see at this point of homebrew progress why i'm stuck trying to think of a way to get around th dl method and zip package.

Update looks cool. Thanks for your efforts. I'll see it for real when I get home.
    Mapara,
    I like the feel of the new updated version but i have found one bug that i don't know if you know about already or not. When you swipe to the new quick contact screen with the messaging shortcuts and you scroll through the contacts, the first quick contact will not show up again without restarting the app. I hope you understand what i am saying, it is no big deal and i love the app, and have loved it since 2.5
    cant wait for calendar integration
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    Mapara,
    I like the feel of the new updated version but i have found one bug that i don't know if you know about already or not. When you swipe to the new quick contact screen with the messaging shortcuts and you scroll through the contacts, the first quick contact will not show up again without restarting the app.
    FYI, I noticed this too...
    Mapara,
    I like the feel of the new updated version but i have found one bug that i don't know if you know about already or not. When you swipe to the new quick contact screen with the messaging shortcuts and you scroll through the contacts, the first quick contact will not show up again without restarting the app. I hope you understand what i am saying, it is no big deal and i love the app, and have loved it since 2.5
    Thanks.
    Same here, already send PM with couple of other bugs I found.
    The first contact is there only when you load the app, but not after I start interact with the application.
    Last edited by borsend; 08/17/2009 at 10:48 AM.
    Mapara,
    Thanks.
    +1

Outside of that, I haven't noticed anything too bad. A slight lag when swiping widgets, but nothing major at all. Once again, great update.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Thanks for letting me know about bugs guys.
    Mapara. Could you hide the news ticker when user disable it and then unhide when it gets enabled? Just a suggestion.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update Mapara.
    One other tiny error is that in the icon, the app tag and in the information/software page of Device info this update is still titled as version 3.2a.

Looking forward to the Calendar integration soon.
    After reading this thread, and the great reviews everyone was giving it, I couldn't wait for homebrew so finally donated via paypal.

Keep up the good work!!!! Look GREAT
    I think I’ve found a bug. When I would set up QC, if contact has just a first name the title says QC CONTACT #1 and the contact widget for that person has just a phone number without the name. If I set up email in the Palm phone book and then go back to the app and set up that person, the title in the settings and contact widget says Anna undefined (for my wife). If I go to the Palm phone book and add a space and the last name, then go back to the app and reset this contact, the title and contact widget says First Name and the Last Name. After all this steps if I want to change this QC to display somebody else the app saves the picture and the phone number, but name stays the same (from previous contact) and there is no way I can see to delete or change this name.
    Also I don’t see any way to delete QC and start over.

Thanks,
    Borsend.
    anyone here have this installed on their pre?
    is it worth the donation?
    any feedback?
    Active Home Screen for Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i dont have it.... but its just a card, if it was the home screen i would buy it... and now with the quick call apps and black weather i dont see why anyone needs to pay for it...