Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    It's 2-12 seconds now.

(Not counting slow email services like Yahoo, Hotmail etc., your spam filters and retarded auto responses like "Hi. You're not on my list. Click here to ask for permission..... or my spam filter will block you forever".

And of course impatient people: "WHERE'S MAH DOWNLOAD!!!! I DONATED 0.0074 sec ago. WTH!??")
    Hey man, just checking. I had donated hours ago and was just really looking forward to using the app. I have checked my email and its not in my inbox, junk folder, or any other place. Thanks though, I'm looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac923 View Post
    how long before I should expect to get an email for the download link? I donated just a bit ago. Do I need to do anything to recieve this email? Also, how do you install it without a website to host the link for filecoaster?
    the drag and drop method with your pre connected to your computer works as well
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Do i install both idks, ipks or whatever?
    I agreed to the terms and then I get to the file download screen and nothing happens.. the link to download is not working??
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I must be missing something. I can't figure out how to get this on the pre. I tried webos quick install. ???? HELP
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac923 View Post
    I must be missing something. I can't figure out how to get this on the pre. I tried webos quick install. ???? HELP
    Forget it, I just got it. You have to put the ipk file in the same folder as the webos quick install
    First, let me say a great start to a potentially great app... and by the way, I have no problem paying the $5 donation/fee/charge/gratuity/etc.,etc.

I'm no computer geek and thus am amazed at the knowledge some of these developers have.

Now to my question - the quickcall feature is very nice. However, I cannot get pics to show up in the bar on the home screen. Strangely, though, if I push in the area where a contact should be shown (e.g., contact 1), it initiates a call anyway. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    First, let me say a great start to a potentially great app... and by the way, I have no problem paying the $5 donation/fee/charge/gratuity/etc.,etc.

I'm no computer geek and thus am amazed at the knowledge some of these developers have.

Now to my question - the quickcall feature is very nice. However, I cannot get pics to show up in the bar on the home screen. Strangely, though, if I push in the area where a contact should be shown (e.g., contact 1), it initiates a call anyway. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Close and open AHS
    Quote Originally Posted by springsyeti View Post
    I agreed to the terms and then I get to the file download screen and nothing happens.. the link to download is not working??
    I sorted it out... My calendar appointments do not show up? Great app btw..
    Last edited by springsyeti; 08/12/2009 at 10:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by springsyeti View Post
    I sorted it out... My calendar appointments do not show up? Great app btw..

THERE. IS. NO. CALENDAR. (yet)
    THERE. IS. NO. CALENDAR. (yet)
    Sorry, on some of the screen shots I saw events next to the calendar icon..
    Could you see about fixing it to where you can add homebrew apps to the shortcut bar?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by efaucett View Post
    Could you see about fixing it to where you can add homebrew apps to the shortcut bar?
    Or even the launcher Icon, that would be nice!
    I am having a problem getting it to activate. I put in my email address all lowercase it goes grey but never activates. I have done this over and over. I uninstalled, reinstalled still nothing. Anyone know the solution?
    Thanks... this morning I actually figured it out. Also, how will we be notified and gain access to updates, as this program is updated?

Close and open AHS
    Could somebody help me figure out how to do a search for battery life on this thread? I figure it's in here somewhere, but with over 40 pages it's hard to find. I tried "Advanced Search" but couldn't figure out a way to search only this thread for the answer.

If you want to tell me how this app affects battery life (being open all the time, 10 minute updates), that's what I want to know - but I also would like to know how to do this kind of search for future threads. Thanks -
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Could somebody help me figure out how to do a search for battery life on this thread? I figure it's in here somewhere, but with over 40 pages it's hard to find. I tried "Advanced Search" but couldn't figure out a way to search only this thread for the answer.

If you want to tell me how this app affects battery life (being open all the time, 10 minute updates), that's what I want to know - but I also would like to know how to do this kind of search for future threads. Thanks -
    I use this app every day and have it running when my phone is asleep or in the background when im using other apps. And at worst maybe a 2 percent difference by the end of my day. It does not demolish battery at all, and many people here have also said that so i know it is not just me. It's a great app, i can't wait for calendar fuctionality!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post

Are you clicking on "Search this Thread" ? It's right above the first post on the page: http://forums.precentral.net/search....archid=9000426
    FrankenPre2!!!
    No, of course not, that would be the obvious answer! I was so intent on the "Search" button on the top line that I didn't notice the "Search this thread" on the line below it!

Thanks -
    I use this app all day, every day. Have not notice any difference in the battery performance. This app is awesome.