Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    I love this app!
    My tips would be and of course, I know this is a work in progress and things are improving, etc... Just thinking outloud.

1. Expand the news ticker to double the size. Seeing how this an application and not the home screen, the real estate on the screen isn't as vital. As it is, I like it but it's hard to read because it's so small.
    2. Allow to select multiple news feeds, perhaps a limit of 3?
    3. Expand upon the quick call feature to allow when selecting pictures, the phone numbers can be selected as well.
    4. Ability to change the colors of the font for the weather. Maybe not a huge selection but white, black, brown, red, blue....just some basics. I have a white background selected and it's hard to read.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I donated through paypal on 08/09/09. Just wondering if I will receive the email sometime soon? I have checked my paypal account for a refund and i have checked that my email is working correctly.
    Item Amount:
    $5.00 USD
    Purpose:
    Apps 4 Pre
    Date:
    Aug. 9, 2009
    Time:
    11:39:19 PDT
    Completed
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    My apologies, My email was on forward to another address, somehow this one did not get forwarded. I have the link and just need to download. I can't wait to have this on my pre. thanks again for all your hard work!
    Once I installed this app, I've had a hard time installing other applications. Saying that I don't have room when the phone has at least 6 gigs of space free.

Any suggestions or anyone else having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by JetTroop View Post
    Once I installed this app, I've had a hard time installing other applications. Saying that I don't have room when the phone has at least 6 gigs of space free.

Any suggestions or anyone else having this issue?
    there is a 60 app limit I believe. currently.

try uninstalling something you don't need?
    orange+(tap app in launcher)
    should bring up a delete option for user-installed apps and shortcuts.
    nice looking software, I just donated to your cause can't wait to get the beta, how do I get it btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
    there is a 60 app limit I believe. currently.

try uninstalling something you don't need?
    orange+(tap app in launcher)
    should bring up a delete option for user-installed apps and shortcuts.
    when there are hundres and hundreds of apps availb for this phone I can see this being a problem, is there a way around the 60 app limit?
    OK I got to have this app! Where can I get it?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ncaaref View Post
    OK I got to have this app! Where can I get it?
    I'm asking the same thing, is it not avail? If I donate I can get the file and install it in dev mode through the computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by ttocs230 View Post
    I'm asking the same thing, is it not avail? If I donate I can get the file and install it in dev mode through the computer?
    ditto. Need to try this app out. Looks like a life saver. Send me a copy please!!!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    So I read a little more into the thread, I have no problem paying the 5 bucks, I am just curious how I get access to update new versions of this and if I can still get it, it is crazy how people are acting over 5 dollars.. if times are that rough sell your pre and get a trac phone from 7-11, i want this app and I want to know what I have to do.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    please....help....need this....
    Quote Originally Posted by ttocs230 View Post
    please....help....need this....
    Please read the first page, it's all there. There is a link to the NEW WEBSITE.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Please read the first page, it's all there. There is a link to the NEW WEBSITE.
    I read that, it was just confusing, I donated and got an email to download, does anyone know if I can use filecoaster to load this or if I have to load it with the program I loaded filecoaster with, i do not remember the name of it.
    it works if you load it through filecoaster.. only thing is that you need to have it uploaded to a website to download from..
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    how long before I should expect to get an email for the download link? I donated just a bit ago. Do I need to do anything to recieve this email? Also, how do you install it without a website to host the link for filecoaster?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac923 View Post
    how long before I should expect to get an email for the download link? I donated just a bit ago. Do I need to do anything to recieve this email? Also, how do you install it without a website to host the link for filecoaster?
    It's 2-12 seconds now.

(Not counting slow email services like Yahoo, Hotmail etc., your spam filters and retarded auto responses like "Hi. You're not on my list. Click here to ask for permission..... or my spam filter will block you forever".

And of course impatient people: "WHERE'S MAH DOWNLOAD!!!! I DONATED 0.0074 sec ago. WTH!??")
    Could the next update include the following:

1. An easier way to cut Saran Wrap
    2. A mute button for people who play their headphones way to loud on the subway
    3. RockBand: Spice Girls Edition
    4. Personal Home Monkey Butler
    5. Pez dispenser
    6. Flux capacitor
    Hey just curious if there's an ETA when this will be out of Alpha?