Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Sorry, what is the cloud?
    You don't have to be sorry. But as in launcher you are talkign about the launcher for the menu as in the arrow, correct?
    If this is true than when i say use the cloud what i referring to is taking your finger and swiping up while holding down(starting by the ball) and the cloud of your quick launch bar appears. just open up the launcher that way, it is very easy and fast.
    Where can we download it?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    it is being implemented into it. im hoping by the next update.
    Yes, you're right, but not next update.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Mapara,

Great app. Thanks. A couple of observations. If they have been answered already then I am sorry. First is there any way to have more than one news item turned on at a time? Second is there any plans for the quick call instead of entering the number in just search the contacts and add it in that way?

Thanks again
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I would like the ability to choose a photo for the quick call from my photo roll rather than the contact photos. For example, to call my office I took a picture of the building rather than a specific person, but then I had to create a contact called "Office," attach the photo and then I could assign it to a quick call. It would be nice to just put in the number and attach a photo from the photo roll.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I dontated but do not know what a PM is?
    mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane350 View Post
    Is there a problem with activation in 3a?

I just exchanged my phone today and after installing 3a, the activation screen just blanks out my password when I press "Activate" On my old phone, it activated fine on the previous version then I downloaded 3a and I didn't have to activate...

Any ideas?
    Is there a support email? I tried the paypal address (webosdeveloper@gmail.com) and I tried private message. (I'm sure that is full) I just really miss my AHS! I would have lived with the dead pixels if I knew I couldn't get my AHS back... j/k (but not really)
  8. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    You don't have to be sorry. But as in launcher you are talkign about the launcher for the menu as in the arrow, correct?
    If this is true than when i say use the cloud what i referring to is taking your finger and swiping up while holding down(starting by the ball) and the cloud of your quick launch bar appears. just open up the launcher that way, it is very easy and fast.
    That is usually referred to as the Wave.

The Clous is usually used to mean the use of varous online databases being used as a decentralized storage array.

xtn
    hey mapara, i donated two days ago and sent you a pm as well.. was wondering if i could try out this application.
    Just donated thx
    I really love this app. I was wondering if there was a way to make the calendar appear on the homescreen like the to do list? Like how the palm treo does it. Where your upcoming appointments on your calendar will be in a list on the homescreen, but much larger and not cycle through like the to do does now.
    Just the only thing that I think the Palm Pre is missing and is really helpful for me. Hope to see this feature in a future update : ) Great work

I sent a link of a picture of what I am trying to explain to your email, because it wouldn't let me send it through here.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow44 View Post
    I really love this app. I was wondering if there was a way to make the calendar appear on the homescreen like the to do list? Like how the palm treo does it. Where your upcoming appointments on your calendar will be in a list on the homescreen, but much larger and not cycle through like the to do does now.
    Just the only thing that I think the Palm Pre is missing and is really helpful for me. Hope to see this feature in a future update : ) Great work

I sent a link of a picture of what I am trying to explain to your email, because it wouldn't let me send it through here.
    +1

Awesome app. The only two modifications I would love to see are the aforementioned pull from calendar(which I am glad to see is in the works) and a great big clock.

Thanks for all of the hard work. First time I have felt compelled to donate to a person's work.

And is there a way to disable functions that you don't want? i.e. the News Feed ticker?
    Last edited by jedisrus; 08/10/2009 at 09:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisrus View Post
    +1

Awesome app. The only two modifications I would love to see are the aforementioned pull from calendar(which I am glad to see is in the works) and a great big clock.

Thanks for all of the hard work. First time I have felt compelled to donate to a person's work.

And is there a way to disable functions that you don't want? i.e. the News Feed ticker?
    Guess you're gonna love 3.2 then...
    Can't wait for the next version. I love this app.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Guess you're gonna love 3.2 then...
    I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Stop teasing!!!!
    First time I've donated to someones work. but I felt I had to contribute since I really like the phone and I want developers to get motivated to put out a good product. I like the app thanks a lot. So question, in the future updates are we going to have more options to choose from in the launcher. I like the fact that we have 7, but are we going to be able to put applications that we have installed on the phone on the launcher?. If somebody asked this question already I apologize I havent read the whole thread.
    Nice application!! Is their a way we can have the news ticker on the main screen instead of having to scroll down?
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumflux View Post
    Nice application!! Is their a way we can have the news ticker on the main screen instead of having to scroll down?
    It is on the main screen.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I would really like to try this out. Any way i can become a beta tester?

AIM=Lundgrendesign

Thanks