Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Wow. Why don't you guys actually read my posts?? I answered this 2 days ago.

I said I don't know.

1.) Free or free lite/paid full
    2.) 3-5 bucks
    3.) something else...? depends on distribution.

One more time: I don't know. But donation people will receive all alpha and beta versions. Why? Because their money paid for icons, vectors etc.
    In his defense, there is no way I'm going thru 40 pages of a thread to find a small piece of information like that. Dont know if you can but my suggestion would be to put like a small FAQ section on the first post of the thread so you dont have to keep answering questions like this because I was just getting ready to ask the same thing when I came across this post.

On another note I just donated to the cause before I even knew we could get a copy of the "beta" version because I think this is the best homebrew app to hit the scene so far(other than teethering). Can you email me a copy of the current version?
    Last edited by kfra315; 08/07/2009 at 11:08 AM.
    i already donated....when do i get the current version also?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    hey mapara.........have u been able to get universal search to work while AHS is full screen

also any news on adding a launcher button and or lock it as "default"

just curious thats all.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Anyone having difficulty with the RapidShare website? Download just times out after a few mins. Might be my work...will try it from home.
    Quote Originally Posted by jthapar View Post
    Anyone having difficulty with the RapidShare website? Download just times out after a few mins. Might be my work...will try it from home.
    no difficulty
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    It was work internet / firewall. Good to go. Thanks.
    I'm using the WebOS gui install like I have with the other homebrew apps and it's not showing up?

I have the latest updates on my Pre.

Any suggestions? It was the version downloaded as of today.
    make sure that you have developer mode turned on
    I do...nothing. I've installed oh...30 or so homebrew apps. No problems....? Nothing I do. Tried two install methods.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JetTroop View Post
    I do...nothing. I've installed oh...30 or so homebrew apps. No problems....? Nothing I do. Tried two install methods.
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1795065
    Worked like a charm! Thanks!
    Is there a problem with activation in 3a?

I just exchanged my phone today and after installing 3a, the activation screen just blanks out my password when I press "Activate" On my old phone, it activated fine on the previous version then I downloaded 3a and I didn't have to activate...

Any ideas?
    For the "password" section, it's my PayPal email. As a default, the Pre capitalizes the first letter in my email address. I had to switch that to lower case and it worked fine after that.

So if you have billATgates.com as your PayPal, make sure when you type it that you dont have it showing BillATgates.com.

Again, once I changed mine it was fine. YMMV
    Yeah, that was the first thing I tried. I'm thinking it has something to do with my email being tied to my old phone? If that's the case, I can take a pic of the exchange receipt
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I must have this active home screen.
    Nice application. Don't want to read the whole thread -- is there any way to put calendar entries on the screen instead of ToDos?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Nice application. Don't want to read the whole thread -- is there any way to put calendar entries on the screen instead of ToDos?
    it is being implemented into it. im hoping by the next update.
    Any way to put the luancher on the screen?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Any way to put the luancher on the screen?
    why don't you just use the cloud?
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    why don't you just use the cloud?
    Sorry, what is the cloud?
    Laissez Faire