Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
    Look hot dude, can't wait for this to be released.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Updated.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    cant wait for this to be released. awesome work!
    Looks great. Much nicer than the stock screen.

-t
    do i have to be NOT in 1.04 WebOS to join the Alpha on this?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    do i have to be NOT in 1.04 WebOS to join the Alpha on this?
    http://www.precentral.net/how-instal...ost-104-update
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Updated screenstos
    Great concepts! Can't wait for a working version to test! A few questions for you:

1. Is this an actual Palm application or is it a background app that replaces the actual home screen/layout/notifications?
    2. Does it integrate with the rest of the OS? (i.e. notifications, card switching, etc.)
    3. Are the widgets linkable? (i.e. Click on a calendar event and it opens the event, weather opens weather app, etc.)
    4. Is this actually feasible without the documentation for anything beyond Java/HTML code? Isn't this like super-deep access into the core OS?
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    For all those nagging how redundant a sun or moon is, I'm pretty sure that's simply the weather: it doesn't tell you if it's day or night, but sunny or cloudy.

My suggestion would be a three-day forecast along the top, instead of one. Or perhaps an option to have a three-day forecast, or morning, afternoon and night.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Wow, great work! I think this kind of development is great because it gives other developers ideas for similar or new apps.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    For all those nagging how redundant a sun or moon is, I'm pretty sure that's simply the weather: it doesn't tell you if it's day or night, but sunny or cloudy.

My suggestion would be a three-day forecast along the top, instead of one. Or perhaps an option to have a three-day forecast, or morning, afternoon and night.
    app can change sun/noon + sunny/cloudy/rain/snow... picture based on current weather

you can click weather widget and see detail weather info - current + 3 day forecast
    Looking slick! Can't wait to use it!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    loving this. Not sure how you made it happen, but this makes me excited that full blown theming should be coming down the pipe
    Absolutely beautiful! When can you make this available?
    Love where this is going. Keep up the great work. As for suggestions, I agree that instead of standard day/night icon on the screen, put the actual weather, which by default should indicate by it's image whether it's day or night.

Again, great job! Looking forward to completion...

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'd love to help you develop this in anyway possible (graphic design wise) so please let me know if I can be of assistance. I'd also love to test alpha like many others
    Definitely lovin it.. GREAT work.. I can't wait
    Brilliant, I'm pumped.
    you should work for palm this is great.
    palm if your reading this please out him/her on your payroll!!!
    if anyone agrees please keep posting i want this on my future updates!!!!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    is this going to be a full blown replacement to the normal quicklaunch screen? is the quicklaunch menu for the app able to be switched and have new apps added to it like the normal quicklaunch?
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast