Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    exactly
    I mean come on we are not morons, we all know our options.
    I think if you no longer use the word 'donate', most people will be happy,because you're using the word in the worst case possible. Obviously if you PAY (or in your case donate) for something you should get something in return,and if u dont pay for a product, u should expect anything (which means for us to just wait)

I just dont even understand why this thread is here because its only informative about updates and stuff to the people that "donated". You should create a separate forum where only they can access it, and then when your product is FINAL, you can come back here and let us know about it,since once again the thread is not much useful to people to havent donated. If we dont donate, then all we need is notification of when the product is done,since we cant even test the product for free to see if we like it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    The testing portion is closed. This was closed along time ago as stated by Mapara.

Now he has a ton of people still wanting to use the program before it's final version is out. Fine he says " donate anything and you can have the basic version no updates or usage of the most recent updated build. Right?

So if you want the most current version and also receive updates you have to donate(pay) the minimum of $5. Which is a steal. Your receiving the most recent update and future updates

I hope I'm getting this straight for everyone. I agree maybe donate for the updates and recent version is the wrong choice of words.

But Mapara is right in a way to. IF you DONATE $5 or more you are then able to use the app while he works on it. He is not making you pay for it now. You can always wait.

I dont think we needed u to "summarize" this whole thread, i think anybody that stepped foot in his thread knows that if they dont donate at least 5 bucks, they wont see the product until its 100% completely done. You cant say his "testing is over" or "closed" or whateva codename to cover up PAYING when the people who "donate" AFTER testing is supposedly over are still giving feedback to the author about how the the program is working. He's still using that feedback to make sure the final program works and is perfect, so testing is not over. Paying to be a beta tester again is something i can not fathom,when he will still benefit from you "testing" it to make sure the product is what its supposed to be.
    My brother-in-law, who lives in Hawaii, sent me this pic.
    It works perfect with the Home Screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    I mean come on we are not morons, we all know our options.
    I think if you no longer use the word 'donate', most people will be happy,because you're using the word in the worst case possible. Obviously if you PAY (or in your case donate) for something you should get something in return,and if u dont pay for a product, u should expect anything (which means for us to just wait)

I just dont even understand why this thread is here because its only informative about updates and stuff to the people that "donated". You should create a separate forum where only they can access it, and then when your product is FINAL, you can come back here and let us know about it,since once again the thread is not much useful to people to havent donated. If we dont donate, then all we need is notification of when the product is done,since we cant even test the product for free to see if we like it.....
    As I said: you DON'T have to donate.

If you have a problem with this thread being here, report it or ask admins to remove it.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    I dont think we needed u to "summarize" this whole thread, i think anybody that stepped foot in his thread knows that if they dont donate at least 5 bucks, they wont see the product until its 100% completely done. You cant say his "testing is over" or "closed" or whateva codename to cover up PAYING when the people who "donate" AFTER testing is supposedly over are still giving feedback to the author about how the the program is working. He's still using that feedback to make sure the final program works and is perfect, so testing is not over. Paying to be a beta tester again is something i can not fathom,when he will still benefit from you "testing" it to make sure the product is what its supposed to be.
    Not sure why you're emotionally disturbed just because I'm charging for my work and my time.

Here's a quick solution for ya: stop reading this thread, go outside and have fun with your friends.
    As I said: you DON'T have to donate.

If you have a problem with this thread being here, report it or ask admins to remove it.
    Again, i am not a moron, i know what the true meaning of donate means
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan_zugg View Post
    and ya dude go you this is some amazing apps you have done i say STFT you mdmogren.
    Engrish funny. Sorry but I'm not going to shell out any cash whatsoever based on some screenshots, especially not for functionality that I've had on my phones free for years. I say the key here is: STOP OFFERING TECH SUPPORT and answering emails/pm's. I've developed software before, and for an app this small you can test it pretty well on your own, all of these "testers" are just too many cooks imo. Anyways, I'll look forward to a release, heck if I like it maybe I'll donate, but forced donations are not donations at all.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Marpara, really like what your doing with this. I would PM you but dont have enough post. I have been going through the thread and saw that a $5.00 dontation will get you the current version and any future updates. Is that correct? If so, are you still sending your app out because I am interested. It looks like what I have been waiting for.

One last thing, does your app allow for adding pages to the launcher? If not, it would be very useful IMO for people not wanting to root their phone.

Please let me know one way or the other so I dont get my hopes up needlessly. Thanks.

Keyur
    Do the ahs work in landscape mode. also how do you make icons bigger
    Hey Mapara, i love the app. i have been using it for a couple weeks now and i do really like it. I cant wait for the next update. The one thing i do want to know is will the AHS incorporate the real calendar instead of the to-do list? I went through this forum but 40 pages is just way too much to go through. Thanks alot and keep up the good work.
    Great Work!!!!!!!!!! I'm new, not enough posts to PM. Would donate in a heart beat whether I recieved anything or not. You guys are busting you *** and I for one, appreciate it. Keep it up.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    The one thing i do want to know is will the AHS incorporate the real calendar instead of the to-do list?
    Yes.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say that this looks sweet
    so the only way to test this is by donating?
    Not sure why you're emotionally disturbed just because I'm charging for my work and my time.
    Thanks for finally admitting that you're charging when you're calling it a donation.

$5 for the current version and future updates, does that mean we'll be updated with the finished version at no additional cost?
    I've never seen so many cheapskates get bent out of shape by $5.
    in my opinion.....i dont think its wrong to having forced donations to get the latest software...if it both requires a lot of time and patience...plus u really want the product...even though its only alpha beta or latest
    Yeah, I think the $5.00 is worth it. It's not basic software, it's well more advanced than most of the apps we are seeing and its what I want.

Whether you do or don't want to pay for it is up to you. Whether you think its worth it or not is up to you.

But I don't see where people are ripping the developer on his own thread. That's tacky. Just don't pay.
    You guys are obviously missing the point, we're not bashing the developer nor is the money a concern, I've just never seen a product being developed that you have to pay to try it. Call it a donation if you like but can you get the app without donating, No you cannot, therefore you're being charged a fee to try it. Call it what it is. I agree, from what I see its a nice app and I'd probably buy it, but don't **** on me and tell me its raining. You're being charged a fee, and the donation has to be at least $5.

So you tell me what you call that. a donation is a gift of my choice, not the choice of the reciever.

Pay attention!
    Time to move on, I'll purchase when the app is complete.

So can we get back to the app itself? can you change the city weather from the page or do you have to go into preferences to change that?