Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
    have seen so many updates on how to download homebrews, whats the latest and easiest way??
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Nice idea. Thanks!
    Once in awhile I actually have a decent idea...not too often though...
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    yanks rock
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    where is the install!?
    Hi, I can't wait to get this up and running on my Pre. I Donated this morning and received a link to download. I downloaded and installed, but when I enter my PayPal email address and tap activate, I get a message that says Activation failed. (002) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for your hard work. This looks awesome!
    Last edited by nextelfixer; 08/01/2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: removed misspell
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Just got this up and running, really neat!!!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumrific View Post
    yanks rock
    YUP they do !!!!
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    great stuff sent donation can't wait
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelfixer View Post
    Hi, I can't wait to get this up and running on my Pre. I Donated this morning and received a link to download. I downloaded and installed, but when I enter my PayPal email address and tap activate, I get a message that says Activation failed. (002) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for your hard work. This looks awesome!
    You will have to email me again.
    Great App! I love it
    AWWWWWWW still not out yet :'(
    I'm so looking forward to this. Any more of an estimate as to when it will be out?
    ------
    ~Sam

Crappy generic phone > Another crappy generic phone > Treo 700w > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say this is a great idea, and I'm glad there's such talented people like you out there to help make my phone, as great as it is, better.

Can't wait for this one to be done.
    Wow! Just donated and within minutes got the download link email. I used the install method on Wiki and it worked flawlessly...I am on Windows 7-RC. Love it so far but just a few questions:
    1) Can calendar appointments be displayed in addition or instead of the To Do lists? This would make this a perfect Today type screen.
    2) I still get the "Widget Browser not available in 0.2a" message while top left corner says I have 0.3a?
    3) What does small lower corner right arrow do? I get a message "undefined" in the RSS feed bar with this.

Great work and awesome innovation! Keep it up I am looking forward to future updates...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    posted donation, still awaiting email
    Hey Mapara i'm running .2a b4 is that the most recent version, i see people saying they have .3 so i was just wondering, i donated right before you released b4 so yeah just wanted to make sure i'm current.

also amazing work it's allowed me to use the phone without using the quick launcher, even though i know it's a part of the whole palm pre web os thing i think the phone looks much cleaner without stuff in the bar, though i have like 7 pages so it balances out really well
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    You will have to email me again.
    did you get mine donation? still no email
    Every version gets better and better.

wallpaper personalization is a nice touch, and so is the news feed.

Only thing I could say to improve would be an automatic dial from the quick call, instead of having to press the call button after clicking the contact. Either way it works how it is, just might skip a step though.
    wow that looks really good .
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Looks good would love to try it.
    When I press the Green Back arrow (the most left of the trio) button of the three in the lower right, I get the error message: "WidgetBrowser not available in 0.2a". Received the 0.3a version to install, so not sure of the problem or even what is supposed to be accessed with that button.

Everything else works great. Awesome feature for the phone.