Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Great work on this app, so far. My Today screen was one of the biggest missings for me coming from a WinMo device.

Just to echo some others for future enhancements:
    1. To Do's being called from the calendar. Showing upcoming mtgs is the one thing lacking for me to use this as my "universal screen of goodness".

2. Nice to be able to have QuickCall open by default.

3. Unsure of purpose of side arrow on right side of news feeds. Reports 'undefined' on click.

4. Graphics, font, and 'feel' are excellent. No need to change a thing on this front, imo.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by russellpr View Post
    Great work on this app, so far. My Today screen was one of the biggest missings for me coming from a WinMo device.

Just to echo some others for future enhancements:
    1. To Do's being called from the calendar. Showing upcoming mtgs is the one thing lacking for me to use this as my "universal screen of goodness".

2. Nice to be able to have QuickCall open by default.

3. Unsure of purpose of side arrow on right side of news feeds. Reports 'undefined' on click.

4. Graphics, font, and 'feel' are excellent. No need to change a thing on this front, imo.

Oh how I would love to have this app mirror the "Today Theme" of my Blackberry...the To Do list being pulled from the Calendar would be the highest "want" if it's possible... it's the ultimate in a smartphone to look at it and have your daily plans on the front at all times
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Great start! I would ask that we be able to change the apps that can go in the launcher instead of just the default ones that come with the pre. For instance, dkGoogleDialer.
    Hey, Does anyone know if this program works with new upgrade to Pre. I'm having problem installing this to my Pre.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    wheres the link or is testing closed for this app?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colona View Post
    Hey, Does anyone know if this program works with new upgrade to Pre. I'm having problem installing this to my Pre.
    Works great on 1.1
    I donated at the beginning, but I'm not getting the updates. Do I PM the creator?
    Don't have any problem to install it. Using it for about 3 weeks now. Updated couple of times. Love it. Awsome app!
    Thanks. But how did you install it. I have used all the programs written in this thread and i'm still can get it on my Pre. Please help.
    Wow this looks amazing I cant wait to see it fully completed and up and running
    I've just droped ipk into install.bat file and it worked.
    Last edited by borsend; 07/31/2009 at 10:24 AM.
    Is it possible to disable the scrolling RSS feed? Or point it to something else?

(i'm in my first 10 min of using AHS...)
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Any way to allow the universal search to work while the app is full screen. also anyway to add the launcher button to the ahs wave bar.

so far this app is GREAT but i was wondering about the launcher button and search feature which would really make this thing a "true" default page for the pre. also any way to make it ask if u want to really close it...sometimes i slide it up by mistake.

P.S. the changeable backrounds is sweet !!!!!!!!
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by colona View Post
    Thanks. But how did you install it. I have used all the programs written in this thread and i'm still can get it on my Pre. Please help.
    If all else fails, remove a handful of your applications and install it.
    Then if it works, re-install your other applications
    I was having failures with every possible method and it turned out to be an application number and/or size limitation.
    Awesome. That did it. Thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Any way to allow the universal search to work while the app is full screen. also anyway to add the launcher button to the ahs wave bar.
    Nice idea. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Donated. Received link. Installed app. Instantly satisfied.

This thing rocks. Can't wait to see what else it can do!
    I have build 3, so I have misspoken. Are the only apps that you can add to the quick launcher the ones that were originally part of the system? I haven't been able to add added apps from the app store or even Sprint Nav.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post

so far this app is GREAT but i was wondering about the launcher button and search feature which would really make this thing a "true" default page for the pre. also any way to make it ask if u want to really close it...sometimes i slide it up by mistake.

P.S. the changeable backrounds is sweet !!!!!!!!
    +1!!!
    Thats one thing I hate, having to flick up to start a search. But other than that everything else is tits!
    Also PM sent mapara
    installed quick and painless. love the app, great stuff here, can't wait to see how this one evolves.