Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    I've downloaded it three times, all with the same results.
    And i've deleted several applications and all of my music and tried to reinstall it (and the weather application) and it failed again, implying that the reason is not enough disk space.
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Look at the Homebrew Apps section. WebOS Quick Install v1.0. Download it and istall it to your computer and try to install your ipk file with it.
    Working on it as we speak. Will update.
    Thanks for your feedback btw.
    Can't get quick install to work.
    It asks me if i want to use USB or Emulator.
    I choose either, and that's the last thing that happens. No window pops up.
    An Install folder is created, but contains nothing.
    When I open novacomd.exe (in the bin/novacom folder), it says Trying to start novacom-service in the window for about ten seconds, then closes.
    When try to run the novacom.exe file, it opens and closes very quickly.
    novacomd.exe is running in the system processes, and I am still able to add other applications using the drop onto install.bat method....except these two.

I will sleep on it and try again tomorrow with re-downloaded versions.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    How can I get this AHS
    o you know how I can get this AHS
    Can someone tell me where I can download or get this Active Home Screen from?
    ohenebajoy: did you really need to ask three times?

check the first post in this thread: New Website
    Make a donation of at least $5 through PayPal and you will be emailed the link (rather quickly I must say)
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    For those that have this app: Any reports on how much running this will affect the battery life? It is a nice app to have, but of course with the connections it uses to update weather, news ticker, etc, I wonder how often I will keep it as my 'home' screen vs. just opening it every now and then.....

....battery life aside, this app is sharp! Love the different buttons and the customization options already, even prior to the to do list for the next build. The ability for programmers to work with this operating system is what will make this phone so great, and more customizable than the Iphone....finally the Iphone killer!
    I was wondering if someone who got the most recent version to install properly could maybe email me their version?
    I have been unable to get 0.2.4 and 0.3.1 to install on my phone using the drag onto palm-install.bat method, as well as the FileCoaster utility (both of which work for other applications.

I have tried re-downloading the files from the emails I've received from the developer several times, and am stumped.
    This is the only other solution I can think of.

I have the confirmation email from the developer as well as paypal if proof is needed that I have made my donation.

brewsterdmb at gmail dot com
    Now this is what the Pre was designed to do!
    Can't wait to see other useful apps- hopefully soon!

Put this in a commercial!!!
    ok so this may impatient, but how long does this process normally take? ive sent my pay pal about two hours ago and haven't received the email, have checked spam and to see if it was refunded. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cambo2121 View Post
    ok so this may impatient, but how long does this process normally take? ive sent my pay pal about two hours ago and haven't received the email, have checked spam and to see if it was refunded. Any ideas?

Please read: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1768589
    All I needed to know thnx
    And as soon as I reply it shows up lol
    woah! battery life is significantly affected by this app. Mapara any chance of a battery saver option in the future? (e.g. no tickers, longer delay between updates on weather)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianu16 View Post
    woah! battery life is significantly affected by this app. Mapara any chance of a battery saver option in the future? (e.g. no tickers, longer delay between updates on weather)
    I keep my on whole day long. Don't see any difference in battery life. I donít know what are you doing, but Iím using this app for about 2 weeks now everyday, whole day and can not notice any battery performance drop.
    My quick call is just a blank grey bar when I open it. It will call, but I don't know who I am about to call on it because it is blank. This must be a bug with 0.3a. Three of the phone numbers have pics to.

Another bug is the wallpaper with just the clouds at the bottom is not working.

I don't know why but the green button at the bottom says widget browser not available in version 0.2a. But the top of the card says AHS 0.3a....??

I would like to see what I have in my calendar for the next few days on the home screen, if there is room for it. I really need as many days/ appointments as possible on this home screen for it to be useful.

Thanks for the great app. and the dedication to it as well.

I am looking forward to your future versions...hopefully with the extended calendar appointments on the home screen. (:
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brianu16 View Post
    I don't have any problems with battery. My twitter app eats much more power than this.
    Sorry, but I would like to second the need for options for whether or not you want the rss news feeds on or off, and so on for other things. I am not saying that there is a performance drop or anything like that because I just installed this. So, all I am saying is that you should have that option, that's all.
    Has anyone installed this or the Weather application successfully using FileCoaster v1.0.2 by uploading the .ipk file to a host server (such as Google Sites)?
    It works with other applications' .ipk files, just not these.

I am still unable to get this application installed on my phone and it's frustrating.
    I like to support developers financially, but I also like to be able to use the product =P