Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    I think the bettery just fine. I'm running this app whole day long. Don't see any changes in bettery life.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    great work
    Just donated, waiting for the email! Thanks
    Mapara. Thank you for another very nice app (Black Weather). It'll be really nice if My Home Screen could use some of the icons from it. Just a suggestion.

Hey, thank you again and again for very good applications.
    Keep it up.
    wanted to see if anyone that is testing this, using a exchange server for calenders? i have issues with the factory oem software on here not showing all the events/to date things going on..
    let me know if this make sense,
    also to become a beta tester, just donate?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    BW is just a tiny piece of new project (with diff people).

@new version of AHS - when/how/where etc etc:
    Need some feedback from testers 1st. Should ready this Friday.
    Distribution by email (again).
    Good to know.
    Can't wait for it.
    Thank you mapara.
    looks great.. Any video of the app in action?

Edit: Found it.
    Last edited by illskill; 07/28/2009 at 04:40 AM.
    here is the info for evoking the text msg app to compose a new msg to a given person....

Messaging – webOSdev – Palm

make it happen!!!!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    This app look awesome. Starting to look like all the wm gui apps!!!
    Mapara. That was fast. Looking forward to get email with AHS 0.2.4a from you.
    About installation process: do we have to uninstall previous version before installing new one? I’m asking this because some of us had to install 1.1 hot fix. I’m assuming that we should just install new version on top of the old one, but wasn’t sure. Has anybody tested installation this way?

Thank you very much.
    Keep it coming
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Im assuming that we should just install new version on top of the old one
    That's right.
    Mapara thanks for the reply. Can’t wait to get home tonight and install the new version.

Love the new stuff. I especially love that I can pick sports as my feed.

Is there any way to slow down the ticker?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    > Is there any way to slow down the ticker?

nop, but you can stop it completely
    I wish you could use the onphone installer, now i have to wait till i get home. This is an amazing product and cain't wait to see the changes in build 4.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hey,

just downloaded after donating, and wanted to make sure i have the lastest. My version say AHS 0.3a and the ipk says com.apps.forwebos.ahs_0.3.1_all.ipk. Just want to confirm if this is latest or if I should be expecting a new file tonight.

Thanks
    just installed the new version..... nice work.... i really like the improvements
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesonrw View Post
    I wish you could use the onphone installer, now i have to wait till i get home. This is an amazing product and cain't wait to see the changes in build 4.
    I just posted this on the File Coaster thread:

Not sure if this will help anyone, but, I thought it was neat... Just figured out a way to install non-PreCentral Homebrew apps using File Coaster

In addition to the apps here, I donated to 2 that are only available to folks who donate. The developers are emailing them to distribute them, so I don't have an easy download link like the apps here in the Homebrew forum.

(And I'm at work and can't access any of the sites I administer to put the files there).

So, I signed up for a Google Sites account (free) and created a new page as a "file locker". I uploaded the file I received in the email to the Google Sites file locker, then put the files new URL into File Coaster and it worked great.

You do have to make the Google Sites page public for it to work (it didn't work when the site was closed to only me, as File Coaster doesn't have a way to enter password info.) Then, I re-protected the site, so the file is not otherwise publicly available.

Worked great. Now I don't have to wait until I get home to install these apps
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    great idea psm, trying it now

woohoo!
    Last edited by jamesonrw; 07/28/2009 at 04:16 PM.